Home Made Curry Chicken

Posted by mamabok | Awesome,Chinese,Food From Home | Monday 8 September 2008 11:52 pm

Home made curry chicken .. from home.. and very potent.  It is so easy.. even I can cooked it.  And i have my blogging buddy to thank..! Barb from ChumsyAshley sent them to me.. before my surgeries and i was able to cook it a few days ago.  It was not only awesome..!! it was potent..!!  i took my time to eat them.. for i want the pot of curry to last as long as i can.  Afterall, one doesn’t get curry from home this easily eh.

It was absolutely easy to cook, just throw in the chicken together with the mix.  Stir fry till fragrant..then pour in like 300ml of water.. and leave it to boil .. then add in one packet of coconut powder and again leave it to slow boil for 15 mins.  Throw in some potatoes with the chicken if you care for it.. as for me.. i don’t care so much about potatoes.. so i didn’t put them in.

I had them with bee hoon.

I ate them with rice.. and even boiled an egg just because.  It didn’t stink the house at all .. after cooking this curry chicken.. or maybe the man was being nice.  But i did make quite a few meals outta it.  Thanks again . … Barb.

Pictures “kapo” from Barb’s blog.  And yes. .this was what she sent me.  Potent .. !! i tell yer.

1. Comment by Christy — September 8, 2008 @ 6:36 am

My late granny is really good with curry chicken as well (her own recipe).
    Although I can’t take curry, I know the whole family loves her curry!:)

2. Comment by mommy to chumsy — September 8, 2008 @ 12:44 pm

you are most welcome ;) i just told my mum how much you liked it. she asked me to get more for you :D

3. Comment by Rasa Malaysia — September 9, 2008 @ 7:02 am

Hey there,

This curry chicken sure looks divine. So red and yummylicious looking. Have you tried A1 Best One? That’s still my best. :)

4. Comment by babe_kl — September 15, 2008 @ 5:16 am

i bought one pack of that and have yet to try it yet :D

5. Comment by Stephanie — April 9, 2009 @ 6:24 am