Sinful Fruits

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,Fruits,Health | Tuesday 24 February 2009 6:02 pm

Why sinful..?? look at what they put in their fruits.. just to get the “ang mohs” to eat fruits.  In all my years here.. i donch see many ppl craving for fruits like I do.   When the “ang mohs” eat salad.. they soak their salads with thousand island dressing.. and to them.. that’s as healthy as it gets.

In my 9 years in Canada.. i’ve never bought one of these.. but i succumbed to my weakness .. and wanted to taste and see what it is .. all about.  I thought maybe.. the i can eat them slowly .. if it turned out too rich.

Sinful or not..?? strawberries.. were quite a few.. but the top filled with chocolate cream… and chocolate chips .. and also some sort of spongy cake at the bottom.. was truly rich.  I took 3 days to finish it.  Cost about $3.29.   I guess this must be the only way to get the “ang mohs” to eat fruits… but even with all those sinful chocolate cream.. my “ang moh” wouldn’t eat fruits.  *slap forehead*

1. Comment by seam — February 25, 2009 @ 7:06 pm

They look very scary even though they are filled with fruits. Bravo for holding out for 9 years. Bet you will not be buying one of these anytime soon.

2. Comment by samantha — February 25, 2009 @ 10:33 pm

this looks yummy! i’ve never seen something like this in the U.S. i want one….

3. Comment by uj — February 26, 2009 @ 12:49 am

Guess who will outlast each other on survivor? Asian / Cowboy??? Asian!!! Coz we eat anything that has it’s back facing the sky… Hahah….

Ewww, the choco is so fattening.

4. Comment by cindyke — February 26, 2009 @ 4:42 am

whoa…looks delicious, even seen one of these in the US.

5. Comment by cindyke — February 26, 2009 @ 4:42 am

i meant…never seen one of these in the US where i live

6. Comment by snow — February 26, 2009 @ 3:35 pm

totally defeats the purpose of eating fruits isn’t it? I’ve seen prepacked fruit salad in supermarket but choco cream, chips n cake, that’s the first.

7. Comment by karen — February 26, 2009 @ 11:36 pm

I love chocolate, and I love fruits, but somehow I just don’t want to eat that. I found some very nice blueberries the other day, 24oz (1.5lbs) for $5.99. I regretted I didn’t buy more. My boys and I finished it all in 2 days. But yes, you’re right, to get my hubby to eat fruits, I practically have to put them in his mouth.

8. Comment by flora — February 27, 2009 @ 3:09 am

dat fruit/chocolate cup doesn’t look very tastey.i have try marshmallowz n fruits wit chocolate is good wit da chocolate foundtain

9. Comment by carmen — March 7, 2009 @ 1:59 am

it does look very yummy…cept the spongey stuff doesnt sound too appealing haha.

10. Comment by jacky — March 7, 2009 @ 2:35 am

it looks like those fruit parfait!! So yummy, it’s good if you mix it together and eat the fruits.

11. Comment by aaron — March 7, 2009 @ 3:29 am

this looks delicious

12. Comment by Lina — March 7, 2009 @ 4:43 am

This reminds me of Choc Fondue serve in most buffets..

13. Comment by jenny nicole — March 7, 2009 @ 3:47 pm

looks good but never had one in my life. seen them in the US wanted one so bad because it looks interesting. chinese mother said”What is that black stuff…no way in hell”. Of course, she said all this in cantonese haha. but i like my fruit plain with a pinch of salt on my watermelons hehe

14. Comment by jenny nicole — March 7, 2009 @ 3:52 pm

for thoese who hasn’t seen it in the us, they’re available at mcdonalds and little bakeries/personally owned shops in california. I don’t know about anywhere else but they’re available in california.

15. Comment by FOOOD — March 9, 2009 @ 7:24 pm

OMG YUM (:

16. Comment by tracy — April 8, 2009 @ 9:53 am

hihi, mama bok^.^ hapi birthday o~~ selamat harijadi, sheng ri kuai le,
    ALL birthday greeting from 75 countries~!!!

Afrikaans Veels geluk met jou verjaarsdag!
    Albanian Urime ditelindjen!
    Arabic Eid milaad saeed!
    Armenian Taredartzet shnorhavor!
    Austrian Ois guade winsch i dia zum Gbuadsdog!
    Basque (N. Spain) Zorionak!
    Bengali Shuvo Jonmodin!
    Brazil Parabéns a você
    Bulgarian Chestit Rojden Den!
    Cambodian Som owie nek mein aryouk yrinyu!
    Catalan Bon aniversari!
    Cantonese Sun Yat Fai Lok!
    Croatian Sretan Rodendan!
    Czech Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam!!
    Danish Tillykke med fodselsdagen!
    Dutch Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
    English Happy Birthday!
    Estonian Palju onne sunnipaevaks!
    Farsi Tavalodet Mobarak!
    Finnish Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!
    French (Canada) Bonne Fete!
    French Joyeux Anniversaire!
    Gaelic (Irish) Lá breithe mhaith agat!
    Gaelic (Scottish) Co` latha breith sona dhuibh!
    Galician (Spain) Ledicia no teu cumpreanos!
    Georgian Gilotcav dabadebis dges!
    German Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
    Greek Eytyxismena Genethlia! or Chronia Pola!
    Greenlandic Inuuinni pilluarit!
    Hawaiian Hau`oli la hanau!
    Hebrew Yom Huledet Same’ach!
    Hindi (India) Janam Din ki badhai!
    Hungarian Boldog szuletesnapot! or Isten eltessen!
    Icelandic Til hamingju med afmaelisdaginn!
    Indonesian Selamat Ulang Tahun!
    Italian Buon Compleanno!
    Japanese Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
    Korean Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
    Kurdish Rojbun a te piroz be!
    Latin Fortuna dies natalis!
    Latvian Daudz laimes dzimsanas diena!
    Luxembourgeois Vill Gleck fir daei Geburtsdaag!
    Mandarin qu ni sheng er kuai le
    Macedonian Sreken roden den!
    Malaysian Selamat Hari Jadi!
    Maltese Nifrahlek ghal gheluq sninek!
    Mongolian Torson odriin mend hurgee!
    Navajo bil hoozho bi’dizhchi-neeji’ ‘aneilkaah!
    Nepali Janma dhin ko Subha kamana!
    Norwegian Gratulerer med dagen!
    Pashtun (Afghanistan) Padayish rawaz day unbaraksha!
    Persian Tavalodet Mobarak!
    Polish Wszystkiego Najlepszego!
    Portuguese(Brazil) Parabens pelo seu aniversario!
    Portuguese Feliz Aniversario! or Parabens!
    Punjabi (India) Janam din diyan wadhayian!
    Romanian La Multi Ani!
    Russian S dniom razhdjenia!
    Samoan Manuia lou aso fanau!
    Serbian Srecan Rodjendan!
    Slovak Vsetko najlepsie k narodeninam!
    Slovene Vse najboljse za rojstni dan!
    Spanish Feliz Cumpleaños!
    Sri Lankan Suba Upan dinayak vewa!
    Sundanese Wilujeng Tepang Taun!
    Surinam Mi fresteri ju!
    Swahili Hongera! or Heri ya Siku kuu!
    Swedish Grattis på födelsedagen
    Taiwanese San leaz quiet lo!
    Thai Suk San Wan Keut!
    Tibetan Droonkher Tashi Delek!
    Turkish Dogum gunun kutlu olsun!
    Ukrainian Mnohiya lita!
    Vietnamese Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat!
    Welsh Penblwydd Hapus i Chi!
    Yiddish A Freilekhn Gebortstog!
    Zulu Ilanga elimndandi kuwe!

17. Comment by bunessa — April 8, 2009 @ 4:18 pm

i heard these are really fattening

i see them at superstore a lot, but my friends wouldn’t let me buy them

18. Comment by Stephanie — April 9, 2009 @ 5:44 am

It doesn’t look too appealing. I’d rather have my fruits plain.