The purple rose that Interdance was talking about. She sent a picture yesterday.
Purple rose..?? i’ve never seen one before, yer wanna send a picture of it to me..?? Hows the wedding prep coming along..?? Are you gonna be like jerry..?? having fun wedding favors to give out..?? Thanks for being a sport .. in taking part in this.. I think Lina.. is gonna email you soon.
Hi MamaBok & friends. =)
Okay. Let me give this a try….
1. My name, Interdance, is a made up word of 2 of my greatest passion. The first being my major in college–International Relations and the 2nd is ballroom dancing. Hehe!
2. I have lived in 5 different places for at least 6 months or more. They are Malaysia (when I was a baby), Japan (right after college), New York City (stay there for 5 years working on Wall St.), Chicago (move there after September 11), and Hawaii (that’s home).
3. My favorite flower is the purple rose.
4. I am extremely thankful that I have such wonderful parents who unconditionally support me in whatever crazy decision I have, even if I wanted to move 10,000 miles away to pursue my dream.
5. I can’t cook and envy people that can. I once burn my future-in-laws pots and pans. Yikes!
6. Extremely lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend who is smart, patience and accept me for who I am. I am still a work in process with weakness.
7. Favorite hobby-sleeping.
8. Favorite places- New York City, Hong Kong, Japan and Paris.
9. Dream job- Director of Human Resources or owning my own business.
10. Love Japanese, Chinese, Italian, French, Korean, Vietnamese, and junk food.
11. Can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
12. Get so frustrated with golf, but still love the sport. Weird ya?
13. When it rains on the weekend, I just sleep in and enjoy a bowl of hot ramen. 3 minutes in the microwave and you’re set.
14. Love watching TVB, comedy show and Korean Drama.
15. Love playing video game.
16. I spend 2-3 hours every day reading the newspaper.
17. I’m a vampire. Stay up all night and sleep in the morning. I do most of my deepest thinking in the wee hours of the morning.
18. Love traveling.
19. Used to hate dogs, but since my boyfriend has a baby shi-tzu. I am in love. That puppy is just so adorable, but it take a lots of work in taking care of him. Love can really changed someone.
20. Cry so many times watching phantom of the opera. It was just too sad.
21. Dislike going to the doctor or dentist office.
22. Hate scary movie.
23. Enjoy playing with kids. They say the most funniest/ interesting things.
24. Hope one day I can speak, read and write Japanese fluently.
25. Getting marry in October of this year. Can’t wait. Yippeee!!
Getting to know you .. is what i am trying to do. So are you ready to tell me 25 things about yourself..?? keept it coming now.. You can read mine here.