Free Coffee From McDonalds

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,Awesome,Breakfast,Junke Food | Wednesday 29 April 2009 12:08 am

McDonalds is giving away free coffee for a week or two now.  Did you get yours yet..?? i think it’s only for the breakfast.. if i am not wrong.  Usually I only get to eat Mickey Dees breakfast.. when we send Chloe to school.  I don’t eat it often.. but it was a nice surprised.. that they offered free coffee last week.  But this morning.. even though the sign was up.. they didn’t offer .. but “ang moh” ordered one for me anyways.. not like we are cheap charlies.. and won’t drink it if it wasn’t free right.  But I’ll give up coffee from anywhere.. if i can have a teh tarik from yakun.. anytime.. and anyday.

In the meantime.. i thought you might like some shows to go with your morning coffees.. or evening tea.

Forever Enthralled

1. Comment by tsuchiyama — April 30, 2009 @ 4:58 am

I love Mcdonald breakfast too.Thanks for the uploading.

2. Comment by Interdance — April 30, 2009 @ 7:20 am

Hi MB,
    Yummy! Coffee. When I go to McDonald, I usually order the egg Mcmuffin with a large Ice Mocha. Hehe! I need the caffine in the morning or I will start to look like China National Animal–the panda.

What is your favorite coffee? And how do you like it? Cream, sugar or milk?

-Interdance

3. Comment by Lina — April 30, 2009 @ 9:58 am

Thanks MB!

4. Comment by Lychee — April 30, 2009 @ 10:40 am

I usually get up too late, and miss McDonald’s breakfast LOL

5. Comment by Linh — April 30, 2009 @ 5:45 pm

I like mcdonald`s breakfast especially for the mcmuffin sausage with eggs. The coffee is ok, but my favorite is French Vanilla in Tim Horton!!! Is`t so good!!!

6. Comment by Lina — May 1, 2009 @ 1:12 am

It’s been a long long time i last had McDonald’s breakfast. A cup of coffee in the morning is a must for me or else, ‘engine’ not warm up yet cannot work ..lol. I’m contemplating getting the Nespresso Coffee Maker. Anyone owns one?

7. Comment by tsuchiyama — May 1, 2009 @ 1:42 am

Hi Lina.
    i am using the older model C 290 nespresso coffee maker. I do not drink coffee but my husband love coffee. It is very convenient , just slot in the capsule (you can add milk if you want to ). The quality was real good.

8. Comment by sarah — May 1, 2009 @ 2:26 am

McDonalds free coffee? is this for all of canada? I’d take any coffee that’s free!

9. Comment by Lina — May 1, 2009 @ 3:57 am

Hi Tsuchiyama, Thx for info. Looks like i’ll have to go pick it up early next week (weekdays). I dont like going to Orchard Rd on weekends, simply too crowded. That particular model which i was eyeing for cost less then 1k if i’m not wrong. They’ve other better higher price brands but i’m not prepared to pay for it, too expensive

10. Comment by xbabiex — May 2, 2009 @ 2:31 am

haha cool i saw their free coffee commercial today

11. Comment by Tracy — March 13, 2010 @ 9:15 am

Errr, why would anyone go to McDonald’s for gourmet coffee? There are so many better options.