Good Morning, World!

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,Around The World,Awesome | Sunday 26 April 2009 9:12 pm

I saw this youtube on my buddy’s blog – Barb from ChumseyAshley, and thought of you all who had been visiting my blog daily.  So i thought I would share this with you too… to enjoy..!!!  this should perk everyone up. .and brighten your day .. as it did for me today.  Have you done something good.. for someone today..??   If you haven’t .. no worries.. because you still have time to do it, or even tell someone that you appreciate them.   C’mon .. pay it forward.. i’m sure you wanna spread some joy and love around.. after seeing this music/dance.  Do it for, Mama BoK..!! go hug someone now.. and tell them you love them. .and appreciate them.

1. Comment by Lina — April 27, 2009 @ 12:09 am

Oh yes, Jan, this is real cool n awesome! I saw this @ Barb’s blog yday n this is the 4th time watching it here :-) It’s REALLY REALLY NICE!!

2. Comment by tsuchiyama — April 27, 2009 @ 4:01 am

Hi, Thanks for the uploading. I have make use of this station several times before thus it helps me to recall my memories.
    Have a nice day MB.

3. Comment by Lychee — April 27, 2009 @ 7:45 am

Hahah, I love flashmobs…they did a massive one at Liverpool Street station in central London a while ago :D

4. Comment by Mei — April 27, 2009 @ 2:14 pm

Ah… I was thinking the same as Lychee… The one at Liverpool St. Here’s the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM

5. Comment by Lychee — April 27, 2009 @ 3:56 pm

Yeeeah, that’s the one ^ Haha it was awesome watching that~

6. Comment by Interdance — April 27, 2009 @ 9:41 pm

Hi MB,
    Thanks for sharing. This really brighten up my day.
    Since early Sunday morning, I went to 5 different wedding shop to try on 20 dresses or so for the wedding. It was so exhausting! Thanks goodness I came home and saw your blog. As you know, I love dancing and what better way to put a smile on my face.

Thanks MB. You’re awesome.

-Interdance

7. Comment by Summer — April 29, 2009 @ 11:49 am

Thank you! What a good entertainment! The idea is brilliant too.

8. Comment by xbabiex — May 2, 2009 @ 2:34 am