Thanks for sharing..!!! I love Karaoke too.. but cannot marathon lah..!! You must miss HK alot. Dream job is to do with show business..?? you are not from TVB are you ..??? muahahahah!!! Big fan of Leslie too…!!!! 40 not too old.. i had Chloe when i was 39 .. so still can try eh. And yes.. our children do make us better ourselves and think before we act eh. And nope.. “ang moh” not my first b/f. Lina will be contacting you soon.
1. I moved from HK to Toronto since last August with my husband and my 3 year old son.
2. I never cook in my life until my son is borned, now, my husband thinks I’m the best cook ever.
3. I love karoake and I can sing 12 hours non-stop, Jpey Yung is always my all time favourite.
4. I am extremely thankful that I am borned and raised in places where I can have enough love, and food.
5. I am a great fan of Leslie Cheung…. I watched all his concerts since 80’s but I have never met him in person. (sigh). Gee, I miss him a lot!
6. I wear glasses since I was ten years old and I did Lasik last year in HK. Gee, life without glasses is just wonderful.
7. Like most people, my favorite hobby is sleeping too.
8. My dream job would be anything related with HK show business…..
9. Love antique furnitures and hope I can have a 5000 sq ft home one day.
10. Idiot in sport, anything involves balancing i.e. biking, skating….(No way)
11. Just love watching TVB shows, and all kinds of movies.
12. Believe in God but still not yet becoming a Christian… need to look for a church very soon.
13. Missing the typhoon day off in Hong Kong so much, you just can’t get extra holidays like this in Canada.
14. Never liked any video game until ‘cooking mama’ comes…
15. Spending at least 3 hours a day browsing internet.
16. I love pugs…would like to adopt one.
17. Love playing with kids now….they’re the purest and whatever they say is so straight and simple, and funniest.
18. When I day dream…. I want to open up a pre-school too.
19. Cry easily when I watch sentimental movies….
20. So jealous when I see people have the whitest teeth… Mine can never be that white???
21. I want my son to speak native English… so here I come to Canada.
22. I love going to Kuala Lumpur…lots of good street food!! yummy!
23. I want to have a daughter, I guess 40 is a bit too old for baby, eh?
24. My husband is my first boyfriend. (shhhh, he doesn’t know)
25. Same as Mamabok, my son is my life and I also become a better person since I have him. Thanks Justin.
PS : Keep those 25 random things coming .. if you want to be a friend of this blog. But only for friends ok.. those who wants to be enemy .. please go somewhere else. This blog is about food and friendship.. kindness.. charity .. and all things good. We have no time for evil ppl .. and evil thoughts. Live the good life .. by sharing goodness.. agree..??