Hello, Yok Yee..!! thanks for sharing with us a little about yourself. As you know .. this blog is about friendship.. and because you just shared.. you will find many wonderful ppl here .. and you will definitely enjoy their friendship.. i can assure you. I like that you are gonna make your kids watch tvb too.. to learn chinese.. muahhaahha!! that’s too cute. Are vietnamese boys… more sensitive than the chinese boys..?? i had a classmate who was Vietnamese too when i was in college.. his name was Varapan .. and he was so cute..!!!! hahahhahaha!!! everyone had eyes on him.. 😉
Have you sent me some food pictures yet..?? if not you should try. . 😉 so that Lina can give you an email.
Hi Mama Bok…Here are 25 things about me that I hope you find interesting.
1. I am an American Born Chinese living in Oklahoma
2. Although I’m not exactly dating an “ang moh,” I’m dating a Vietnamese whose cultures are somewhat different from Chinese-does that count?
3. I’m becoming a caffeine addict b/c I drink hot coffee in the morning, iced tea during the day and hot tea at night.
4. I’m also addicted to chapstick but I’m trying to kick that addiction
5. I love scary movies but hate watching them too.
6. Fave TVB series: Ten Brothers, Eternal Happiness, and Blood of Good and Evil
7. Hopefully I will be forever done with school in 2 years
8. I can’t decide if I like chocolate cookies better or oatmeal cookies
9. Favorite hobby: reading and sleeping
10. Addicted to watching american reality tv shows
11. I have good intentions to exercise but always find an excuse not to.
12. I love looking at dogs but am scared to play with them.
13. I wish I knew how to read more chinese
14. Favorite foods: chinese, vietnamese, italian, and japanese
15. I am the biggest procrastinator on Earth.
16. I’ve been dating the same boyfriend for 5 years and hope to be married in 3 years.
17. I am very sarcastic
18. I wish I knew how to curl my hair and make it look nice.
19. My boyfriend says I have a black thumb since I kill everything he gives me.
20. Raymond Lam Fung is the hottest hottie in TVB right now and I love his songs!
21. I listen to Pandora.com every night while I study.
22. I got pulled over by a cop while I was taking my driver’s test.
23. I am going to make all my children watch TVB so they can understand the chinese street lingo.
24. I wish I have a better memory but everything goes in one ear and out the other.
25. I want to go to Europe for my honeymoon or on a cruise from California up to Alaska.