Cracker Monster

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,My Musing,The Brat | Saturday 23 May 2009 3:15 am

If there is one thing the brat would eat over and over again is crackers.  Yes, just plain crackers.. not ones with peanut butter, not ones with jam, not even ones topped with chocolate nutella.  She eats it plain.. and she just loves them, she eats them in school, she eats them as a snack at night.  Strange as it is.. the brat just don’t wanna try new stuff.. unlike her mom.. yours truly.  Yes.. ! and she likes making faces .. and taking pictures.. when she is being silly and she loves helping me with the diaper cakes for a baby shower.

The Threshold of A Persona 9 (replacing Rosy Business)

Rosy Business Ep 21 – 25 (Previews)

Taken 2009 – Highly Recommended – Must Watch

1. Comment by tsuchiyama — May 23, 2009 @ 4:16 am

Same over here, I only eat Nabisco plain crackers.

2. Comment by Mei — May 23, 2009 @ 10:24 am

Have you tried spring onion flavoured crackers or the chicken wing ones? I can eat loads of those… My dad eats them plain too – no toppings.

3. Comment by Zoey — May 23, 2009 @ 12:27 pm

Hi , may i know where to watch hk dramas ? .. heard that youll need a password . Can you guide me through ? my mom is also watching hk drama from your site , i mean last year . heehee (:

4. Comment by Pandora — May 23, 2009 @ 2:55 pm

yah i like flavor cracker. if it is plain cracker then i want a slice of cheddar cheese on it.

5. Comment by keen — May 23, 2009 @ 4:26 pm

Me too! My favourite is “no salt” high fibre plain crackers. Just 2 pieces and a cup of coffee is something I never miss each morning.

6. Comment by Lina — May 23, 2009 @ 11:57 pm

I’m not into crackers. Find it too dry.

7. Comment by xbabiex — May 24, 2009 @ 12:23 am

i like it plain too ^_^

8. Comment by ilovetvb — May 24, 2009 @ 10:18 am

Lina and I continue to have more things in common. I don’t really care for crackers. I also find them dry and bland.

9. Comment by Laura — May 24, 2009 @ 7:27 pm

She is soo cute! especially with her cute expressions! I am not a big fan of crackers, but recently fell in love with the plain crackers from Whole Foods! btw, I love diapers cake! MB – post up some pics of your diapers cake when you have time!

10. Comment by shirleyloo — May 25, 2009 @ 2:58 am

HAHHAA…. she’s so funny.. ;-) plain crackers is good for health lah MB.. u should be proud Chloe is really concerning a good diet ;-)

11. Comment by bunessa — May 26, 2009 @ 12:39 am

keke chloe’s so adorable!!
    have she ever tried the lemon crackers from garden? they’re soo good!!
    and there’s these crackers that has imbedded sesame and everything from costco, it’s so good. boyfriend’s parents gave them to mee!

12. Comment by Lina — June 5, 2009 @ 9:42 pm

Oh my god! I watched this too!! It is sooooo gooood!! Im more into that kind of chick flick too kind of a thing, but i was surprised i even finished this movie. The girl’s father is so smart !! Having the dude say “good luck” so he can hear the voice of itt!!!!