Speed Cooking

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,Chinese,Food From Home,Food Review | Wednesday 20 May 2009 5:24 pm

A MUST WATCH

If speed cooking is an in thing.. i would probably starve. Hahahah!!  This is an event in China.. i think.. or Taiwan..???  but eating of the live fish darn cruel lor..!!!

Rosy Business Episode 16 – 20 (Previews Only)

1. Comment by ilovetvb — May 20, 2009 @ 7:49 pm

How disgusting is that! MB, we would starve together than to eat the live fish. The mouth was still moving on the fish…ewwwwww!

2. Comment by Lina — May 21, 2009 @ 12:03 am

OMG OMG THIS IS SO CRUEL! I’m not gonna eat fish today :-(

3. Comment by shirleyloo — May 21, 2009 @ 5:19 am

really cruel loh!!! I would rather starve to death than eating these … stupid or wat them???

4. Comment by Angie — May 21, 2009 @ 6:59 am

What’s wrong with these people???? This is soooooooo disturbing!!!

5. Comment by Mei — May 21, 2009 @ 3:04 pm

The mouth was still moving! And did I see snake being cooked in the beginning… Yeeeeeee “hau waht dat la”. The body parts were still moving eeeeeeee!

6. Comment by keen — May 21, 2009 @ 4:30 pm

Oh no! this is very cruel and heartless.

7. Comment by Pat — May 22, 2009 @ 1:18 pm

wow, this is very shiong! makes me want to throw up!!!

8. Comment by bunessa — May 22, 2009 @ 10:43 pm

whoa! these people are crazy!! they’re so fast.. i didn’t think that’s possible!

i don’t think i would bee able to eat anything that is still moving when it’s served =T

9. Comment by Kamran Siddiqi (The Sophisticated Gourmet) — May 24, 2009 @ 9:41 pm

Oh my gosh! This is cruel. I agree with you. I would rather starve. The snake was still moving… the mouth on the fish was still moving… YUCK!

10. Comment by kas — May 31, 2009 @ 3:08 am

:( this is so cruel!! the poor fishes!!!!i’d rather starve too!:(

11. Comment by Lisa — June 9, 2009 @ 10:29 am

I remember watching this on TV. It’s a documentary on West Lake Restaurant, the biggest restaurant in China. The restaurants ran competitions for their in-house chefs and staff.