Thank You, Auntie Jenny ! From Down Under

Posted by mamabok | Around The World,Awesome,Meet Up With,My Musing | Friday 22 May 2009 10:12 am

Are you wondering what chloe is talking about..?? i bet Auntie Jenny from Down Under knows exactly what it is.  Check back later..   for the full version of this post.  I’m late for work.

Just so you all know, I didn’t teach Chloe what to say .. the entire script was spontaneous done on her own .. the only thing i taught her was to blow kisses.

Well .. you see .. an Auntie Jenny from down under sent her these awesome stationaries.. and more.

And a beautiful pink dress.  You all must be wondering who Auntie Jenny is eh..??  So was Madame Tish – Chloe’s teacher .. when she told her this morning.. that the dress was from “Down Under” – Auntie Jenny.  Madame Tish asked if Auntie Jenny is my sister..  i told her no.. but she is a fan of this blog.  And she was so sweet to think of Chloe.. like many of you here.. sending chloe stuff.. and sending me food.  I don’t know how to repay your kindness.   Well.. Jenny..   you really touched our life yesterday.. when we received a package from the post office.  Everyone was in awe at the store.. when we opened it.. and showed off.. muahhaah!!!

One thing I would like to know is how Jenny got my mailing address..??  I donch remember her writing to me or lina asking for it leh..??  so stylo – malo..!!!  But thank you very much..!!! you are so thoughtful.. !!!  Lina, you can do your magic eh.. ;)

1. Comment by mina mong — May 22, 2009 @ 11:29 am

she is very cute. My daughter is 5 years too. thank you please let me know the password or please email to me thank.

2. Comment by Pat — May 22, 2009 @ 12:58 pm

compliments mb, she’s such a gorgeous girl and i’m sure she’s a great kid too!

3. Comment by Frances — May 22, 2009 @ 3:08 pm

what a lovely young lady, it sure brings out smiles from me when i watch the video. Thank you for posting it up for us.

4. Comment by fiona — May 22, 2009 @ 7:07 pm

MB,
    she’s so adorable! God bless her.

5. Comment by Lina — May 22, 2009 @ 9:46 pm

Hey MB, majority of your fans here got ‘POWER’ eh, can spring up surprises for Chole n yourself every now n then :-P Ok, noted my ‘Magic’, i know what to do.

Chloe is as usual soooooooo sweet n lovely!

6. Comment by bunessa — May 22, 2009 @ 10:48 pm

whoa!! that’s crazy!! so much stationary!
    i use to buy a lot =[ but i stopped, too expensive here =[
    auntie jenny’s so nice!

7. Comment by Michele — May 22, 2009 @ 11:00 pm

Wow, that is nice and beautiful indeed. No wonder Chloe likes it so much. I used to collect a lot of Hello Kitty and Sanrio stuff myself. I still have a lot of it.

8. Comment by tsuchiyama — May 23, 2009 @ 12:37 am

Little Chloe is so adorable. I really like her.And Auntie Jenny you are such a thoughtful lady.

9. Comment by Jenny — May 23, 2009 @ 1:58 am

Hello All and especially MB, Chloe and Lina
    Thank you very much for the lovely video clip. Chloe is so lovely. My heart is full of happiness when I saw the video clip. I showed to my husband and my 2 kids(Claudya 7 years old and Richard 20 mths). I am very happy to hear that Chloe likes the dress and the Sanrio stationary. I figured that Chloe should be about 6 years old. The dress that I bought for her is size 6. Hope it fits her nicely. As for the Sanrio stationary, I always buy for my daughter(only when I get to travel to Asia). I like it very much myself too but too bad… I do not use it at all as now we all have the power of emailing! Just to let you know that my in law owns a stationary manufacturing company in Jakarta (Indonesia). Its been estalished for 40+ years. When I do go back for holiday, I will grab more stationary for Chloe :)
    Lastly, about your address, I got it from your previous blog before you created this icecubejunkie. If I am not wrong the time frame was about 9 mths to 1 year ago. I saw the address from the photo that you took. It was a parcel that you received from Malaysia with food items inside. I wanted to send you some gifts at that time but sorry… it took me so long until now. I have been too busy with my 2 kids and work. I want to thank you for posting up all the TVB series and your wonderful food blog. I really appreciate of all your hard work.
    Lina, thanks for your ‘magic’ in advance :)
    Love, Aunty Jenny (Perth Australia)

10. Comment by Pandora — May 23, 2009 @ 2:34 am

wow lots of hello kitty :)

11. Comment by Mei — May 23, 2009 @ 8:03 am

Waaaah! Aunty Jenny is so generous! I love Hello Kitty stationary and it’s really expensive over here too. I’m so jealous of Chloe, heheheh!

12. Comment by keen — May 23, 2009 @ 4:45 pm

Chloe! you are so clever! Aunty Jenny must be very happy and touched by your “thank you” message.

13. Comment by Jenny — May 23, 2009 @ 9:51 pm

Hello All and especially MB, Chloe and Lina
    Thank you very much for the lovely video clip. Chloe is so lovely. My heart is full of happiness when I saw the video clip. I showed to my husband and my 2 kids(Claudya 7 years old and Richard 20 mths). I am very happy to hear that Chloe likes the dress and the Sanrio stationary. I figured that Chloe should be about 6 years old. The dress that I bought for her is size 6. Hope it fits her nicely. As for the Sanrio stationary, I always buy for my daughter(only when I get to travel to Asia). I like it very much myself too but too bad… I do not use it at all as now we all have the power of emailing! Love, Aunty Jenny (Perth Australia)

14. Comment by Jenny — May 23, 2009 @ 9:52 pm

15. Comment by Lina — May 23, 2009 @ 11:55 pm

‘Keen’, got clever mommy sure got clever daughter mah…heheheh…oops, not forgetting clever daddy :-P

16. Comment by xbabiex — May 24, 2009 @ 12:30 am

aunty jenny is so sweet =) chloe is so lucky! hehe. cute hello kitty stationary.

17. Comment by keen — May 24, 2009 @ 8:07 am

Yup Lina! I agreed but understood mah… I smiled each time MB tells u to use ur magic. U are like a “fairy God ma”

18. Comment by ilovetvb — May 24, 2009 @ 10:17 am

Chloe is such a cutie pie! She is amazing. Aunt Jenny is such a generous person. MB, you have been blessed by all the great things you are doing. Good for you!

19. Comment by Lina — May 24, 2009 @ 8:45 pm

Hi Jenny, This ‘Fairy God Ma’ will be sending u “Magic’ real soon :-P

Yes, now that i recalled, i saw that package Mb received some time last yr, cant remember exactly when but if my memory didnt fail me, it should be from Barb – M’sia.

Hey, Mommies with children who loves cute little, Hello Kitty stationary, can rub rub shoulder with Jenny huh…hehehe

Mei, U like Hello Kitty too right? No need to be jealous, can rub shoulder with Jenny as well .. :-)

Lina

20. Comment by fiona — May 25, 2009 @ 12:05 am

what about adult who love hello kitty? (just kiddin). I used to collect hello kitty(really) that’s was n years ago.

21. Comment by kate — May 25, 2009 @ 1:38 am

Thanks Mama Bok i was so stressed b4 i see this video clip of Chloe. I am a little relax now.. better than go out and take a deep breath.

22. Comment by shirleyloo — May 25, 2009 @ 3:07 am

Whoooaaaa… yeah Auntie Jenny really is thoughtful & observant eh.. can even spot the address ;-) Chloe sure have a good collection of stationery by now huh??

23. Comment by Yok Yee — May 25, 2009 @ 11:54 pm

Hey Mamabok, I know chloe did that commercial for iphone awhile ago but have you considered signing her up with a real modeling company or something? I bet she’d make big bucks doing commercials and ads!

24. Comment by Mei — May 29, 2009 @ 5:26 pm

Heheh Lina. Yes I love Hello Kitty too! I bought two Hello Kitty pens the other day! And yes I should rub shoulders with Jenny! :)