Thank You for sharing about yourself. We have another American born chinese here.. woohoo..!!! It is good not to eat too much meat.. Traveling is also my favorite.. no books or any kind education is better than traveling. I love sushi too.. but not chocolate though. I’m so happy to hear that you are fluent in Cantonese.. because most ABC don’t know a word of chinese.. or cantonese.. hhaha!!!
1. I am an American-born Chinese.
2. I am a total foodie. I love food and am constantly thinking about or drooling over food.
3. I also am quite a picky eater at the same time. There are many things I don’t like to eat but will eat under certain circumstances.
4. I love traveling. I hope to go to all 7 or least 6 continents.
5. I like reading and watching chick flicks.
6. I’m a girly girl.
7. I can be very shy at times but talkative at other times. It depends on the circumstances.
8. I am very fluent in Cantonese.
9. I can read a little Chinese due to taking some classes.
10. I love watching HK dramas.
11. I get easily star struck. I remember a couple times where I ran into a couple movie stars and wanted to follow them but was scared at the same time.
12. I prefer summer over winter.
13. Sushi is one of my favorite foods.
14. Chocolate is another one of my best friends.
15. Ice skating is one of my favorite activities.
16. Bottled chocolate milk from HK is my all time favorite drinks. However, they no longer sell it.
17. I love shopping.
18. Shoes and purses are what I adore the most!
19. I love being busy with activities during the weekends.
20. I wish there was a transporter that would transport me anywhere I wanted without having to spend so many hours on a plane.
21. I love spending time with friends.
22. The most simple things can make me happy. For instance, if I see something I like at the store, it’ll get me really excited even if I don’t buy it. I usually work on buying it in the end though.
23. I wish I truly knew what field I truly exceled in and would enjoy doing. It’s such a maze and difficult process.
24. Sometimes I wish I can turn back time.
25. I used to be more of a meat eater but as I get older, I learn to eat more veggies and like them. Meat is not as much of a necessity as it was before.