What Chloe Likes To Eat For Kai Mah To Know

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,My Musing,The Brat | Tuesday 16 June 2009 2:20 am

1. Comment by Lina — June 16, 2009 @ 10:00 am

Real cutie! Ok ok Chloe, kai mah will know what to do yeah :-P

2. Comment by tsuchiyama — June 16, 2009 @ 10:28 am

Lina kai Mah. Envy you lah. Your kai lui so cute and adorable.Your boy also a fine young man. Wei, take me as kai mui (sister) lah or kai lui also can. (hahahahaha….)

3. Comment by M — June 16, 2009 @ 12:33 pm

That was adorable! Lina you are so lucky to have such a sweet God daughter!

4. Comment by Mei — June 16, 2009 @ 2:31 pm

Oh Kai Ma Lina, I must tell you my favourite food too :D

We should buy loads of jelly beans and chocolate for Chloe!

5. Comment by Frances — June 16, 2009 @ 3:59 pm

Chloe is so cute :) love that smiley face and Lina you are very nice Kai Mah, too!!

6. Comment by Lina — June 16, 2009 @ 6:27 pm

Ooooh Wow, envying me leh…hehehe. So happy! Yes, truly blessed n lucky to have an adorable sweet lovely Chloe as Kai Lui. Thx to Jan, or else i dont think i’ve the courage to ask :-P

Jo, Kai Mui still possible lah, Kai Lui makes me darn old lah u! As if u dont know my age meh? I’m only 5 yrs your senior hor…hehehhe

As what Shirley commented in FB’s link, Chloe’s video, ‘lum sei kai mah lo’:-P :-)

7. Comment by fiona — June 16, 2009 @ 6:47 pm

Oh Lina, how you get so lucky to have such a wonderful, smart and sweet kai lui? I envy you.

8. Comment by kk — June 17, 2009 @ 7:02 am

So cute, MB out of interest have u taken her back to ur hometown? Im sure u’ll have plenty of star gazers throwing contracts at u! :)

9. Comment by mommy to chumsy — June 18, 2009 @ 3:53 am

hahahhahaha….i can’t help laughing when I watch this video. Chloe looks so cute when she moves her head around :) Kai Mah will be sending chocolates, chinese mushrooms and chicken? hahahahaha

10. Comment by shirleyloo — June 18, 2009 @ 8:21 am

wwoooohoo… lil chloe havin her own concert eh? how great!! MB, must upload the show oh ;-) remember!!

11. Comment by Lina — June 18, 2009 @ 9:50 pm

Barb, Chinese mushrooms, chocs, jelly bean still can lah, Chicken, tou-fu, ham how to send huh …hehehhe