A Message For Auntie Kai Mah

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,Around The World,Meet Up With,My Musing,The Brat | Tuesday 25 August 2009 9:37 pm

You see lah..!! even Chloe knows her auntie kaimah spends too much on her.  Today we received another package of dresses from Auntie Kai Mah, Lina.   Aiyoyo.. !! this Auntie Kai Mah ..!!!! you know what ang moh asked me.. .when we opened the package..???  He asked if we know each other before I came to Canada..  ???  you see lah.. !! you are so generous.. even he is very amazed by your generousity.. Lina..!! no more pressies ok.. promise promise..??!!!!???

Barb.. now i know how you feel.. hahahhahahaha!!!!!

Jeff Dunham – Achmed the Dead Terrorist (too funny must watch)

1. Comment by Lina — August 25, 2009 @ 11:34 pm

Awwwww….i love the smile on Chloe Kai Lui in this video! This halter neck dress she’s putting on seems to fit her pretty nicely wor, sexy hor? :-P

2. Comment by jen — August 26, 2009 @ 12:35 am

cutie chloee! lina must love her a lottt =D

3. Comment by Tsuchiyama — August 26, 2009 @ 12:43 am

Mrs jan. I saw the video . your girl is so adorable. Mrs Lina, I like the dresses which you have bought for your kailui.My cousin said you are a great kaimah and she is way below wor.
    By the way, auntie kaimah refers to Mrs Lina? auntie Jo my cousin ? Or both are auntie kaimahs? I am confused. (laughing;;;)
    Comments by Joanna Lee

4. Comment by shirleyloo — August 26, 2009 @ 1:02 am

very sexy n elegant leh!! I love it ;-)

5. Comment by Tsuchiyama — August 26, 2009 @ 9:21 am

Hey Lina. You are a great kai mah lah.Chloe looks so pretty in the dresses which you have chosen for her. Please do not bother with Joanna comments , she doesn`t know anything. Nobody is qualified to be Chloe official auntie kai mah except you lah. I really do not mind to be Chloe auntie . In fact,many fans of ICJ like Barb, Ms macy , Ms Alice , Yee jie etc had been sending food, gifts to Jan and Chloe. I was not the only one and I did not do much. All the aunties have better qualifications than me to be Chloe kai mah lah. (I know I am a sotong at all times but I am serious in this matter. Nobody can replace you. Lina)

6. Comment by Mei — August 26, 2009 @ 4:19 pm

Hahaha, Chloe is so funny. I have a few friends with kids – so I tend to buy toys and clothes for them whenever I see a sale or if I feel like it. So if I was a kai mah, I would be the same like Kai mah Lina and Jo!

7. Comment by keen — August 27, 2009 @ 12:13 am

Chloe really “lum” kai mah Lina with her speech. She’s so happy wearing her new dress. Look so “sexy” leh!

8. Comment by snow — August 27, 2009 @ 6:15 am

Chloe is indeed blessed with her two ‘kai mahs’ pampering her.

9. Comment by Summer — August 27, 2009 @ 9:38 pm

She’s kind of cute. Everyone love her.

10. Comment by Tyler — August 27, 2009 @ 10:05 pm

So cute!!

11. Comment by Frances — August 27, 2009 @ 10:12 pm

Thank you for posting up the video, Chloe is so adorable, it is always make me smile when I watch her videos! thank you MB and thank you Lina for your quickly respond to my e-amail this morning.???!:)

12. Comment by Frances — August 27, 2009 @ 10:16 pm

Sorry for the *???* in my last comment, I copied and pasted in some Chinese characters but I guessed they did not appeared correctly, sorry! lol. :)

13. Comment by Karen — August 27, 2009 @ 11:12 pm

Chloe is adorable! And she’s not camera shy!

14. Comment by CT — August 28, 2009 @ 1:00 am

Oh my goodness, she sounds so adorable >.<.

15. Comment by Fiona — August 28, 2009 @ 3:29 am

Wow—–very sweet! Chole look so adorable and pretty :) Good choice in dresses Kai Ma!

16. Comment by Fiona — August 28, 2009 @ 6:03 am

chole is so cute ! :) of course everyone loves her ;)

17. Comment by Pandora — August 28, 2009 @ 3:49 pm

Auntie Kai Mah Lina loves Chloe so much :)

18. Comment by Gladys — August 29, 2009 @ 4:50 am

Chloe is so blessed to have Auntie Kai Mah Lina who loves her and send her presents.

19. Comment by Yvonne — August 30, 2009 @ 1:10 am

It’s so sweet that your little girl has so many people who loves her! Although i must say she is very adorable!

20. Comment by samantha — August 30, 2009 @ 11:23 am

Hi auntie Kai Mah…. Chole is so lucky having you as her kai mah.. But, who wouldnt love a girl like chole,so sweet, so adorable.. she reminds me of my little niece..

21. Comment by Angie — September 1, 2009 @ 5:50 am

Chloe is very sensible for her age. Mamabok you should be very proud of her! Great parenting.

22. Comment by Yvonne — September 8, 2009 @ 1:04 am

Wow Chloe is so big now! So sweet! No wonder Kai Mah is willing to spend money on her :P

23. Comment by san — September 16, 2009 @ 11:08 pm

Mamabok, chloe is so adorable! =)