Donch Sell My Kai Mah !!!

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,My Musing,The Brat | Monday 17 August 2009 3:38 pm

Sometime last week, good friend Barb and Kai Mah Jo were teasing Lina about Uncle Boomer on FB .. and when i was reading the messages to Chloe since she wanted to see what was going on.. as i was laughing .. Chloe got alarmed and started crying.  She said to me..  “DONCH SELL MY AUNTIE KAI MAH..!!!”

But i didn’t have time to take a video of that funny incident.. so here is another .. a few days later.. when i asked Chloe again about selling her Kai Mah.  Enjoy..!!! she is a funny kid eh.

Sayang Sayang 2 Ep 5

1. Comment by Macy — August 17, 2009 @ 4:20 pm

So cute..I couldn’t stop laughing.. Here that Kai Mah Jo and Auntie Barb, “don’t sell Auntie Kai Mah la”!!

2. Comment by Summer — August 17, 2009 @ 4:29 pm

She is so cute. I want to give her a BIG hug. Thanks for sharing! XX

3. Comment by jen — August 17, 2009 @ 6:35 pm

sucha cutie !! I bet Lina’s gonna go to Nova Scotia right now to visit her kai lui, Chloe now. hehe Right Lina??

4. Comment by Lina — August 17, 2009 @ 9:42 pm

Omg, she’s too cute! Jen, u’re right, how i wish i could fly over to NS right away. I will, one day but not now ok, Chloe n dont worry, Auntie Barb n Kai Mah Jo will never wanna sell Auntie Kai Mah Lina to Uncle Boomer coz they love me too muchie…… :-P

5. Comment by Tsuchiyama — August 17, 2009 @ 11:26 pm

hhahhahahhha. she is such a dear. Don`t worry Chloe . that was just a joke we will never do that because we love Lina Kai Mah too.

6. Comment by Julie Chang — August 18, 2009 @ 6:02 am

Haha! So cute =)

7. Comment by mommy to chumsy — August 18, 2009 @ 9:43 am

hahahahahaha….this is too funny. don’t worry chloe…kai mah lina is safe. we won’t sell her off. she’s too precious ;)

8. Comment by Frances — August 18, 2009 @ 7:13 pm

I hope Kai Mai Lina will get a chance to meet your cutie Kai Lui Chloe soon, i sure you guys will have a wonderful time to bond and enjoy! :)

9. Comment by shirleyloo — August 19, 2009 @ 1:01 am

hahaha…cute lil Chloe, she really can talk eh ;-) dun worry lil one, nobody is selling your Auntie Kaima, she couldnt even wait to meet up with u ;-D!!

10. Comment by keen — August 19, 2009 @ 11:48 am

Lina, I am sure you must be very “lum” after watching Chloe on this video. She is so adorable. Hope you can find time to visit her soon.

Chloe, no one is going to sell your Kai Mah. Like you, we all love her too. Right Lina?

11. Comment by Mei — August 19, 2009 @ 2:11 pm

Aww.. Lina is priceless! Too unique to be sold!

12. Comment by Lina — August 19, 2009 @ 9:54 pm

I’m so touched ladies, didnt know i’m so ‘precious’, ‘priceless’. ‘unique’, ‘love’ here wor :-P Thank u thank u!

CY, u’re right, ‘lum’ me till few nights cannot sleep already….LOL

13. Comment by kokoro — August 20, 2009 @ 8:42 am

Ho..Ho..Ho…that’s so cute! MB, your little Chloe is simply so adorable! The last few minutes of that video were the best! Love Chloe’s flying kiss and ‘good-byes’. Her expression was priceless! What a little angel she is!

Kai Ma…you’re a gem! Definitely not for sale!

14. Comment by fiona — August 20, 2009 @ 2:28 pm

ah that’s so cute! my son was watching and he said it’s illegal to sell someone, LOL. Lina you’re safe.