Lots Of Love From Kai Mah Lina Singapore

Posted by mamabok | Around The World,Awesome,Meet Up With,My Musing,The Brat | Thursday 20 August 2009 1:14 pm

This is long overdue – but you all know I’ve been up to my eyeball without our regular sitter… and taking on too much. But I’m sure Kai Mah, Lina would understand and wouldn’t be upset with me.  And when i said .. the greatest asset of having this blog is having friends from all over the world.. like Lina..  I’m so not kidding.  Look at all the things she sent Chloe already.. and more now.  This came a month ago – and she had specially ordered it online for Chloe.  Thank you so much, Lina – we really donch know how to repay you for your kindness and your generosity.. you have such a big heart.

Chloe loves this french like dress.. and she wants to wear it.. but it’s a little bit too big for her.. but soon, soon she will be able to wear it.

The material is very soft.. and it shimmers.. when chloe moves or dances with the dress.

She is indeed very happy with this dress.  Thank you .. Auntie Kai Mah Chloe said.

This dress is big for Chloe too.. but she already wore this for her cousin’s wedding last month.  She loves the color.. and it’s such a summery dress.

Posing for Kai Mah wor..  :)

This is her favorite.. she wants to wear it .. all the time… but i donch allow her to.. because it’s a party dress.. and it’s still a little bit too big for her.. so she has to wait.  But she asks for it at least once a week.. muahahah!!

Acting coy..  :)  so classic right this dress..??  Kai Mah sure got good taste lah..!  Chloe is so blessed or what.. you all tell me lah..???!!!???

This was what she wore for her cousin’s wedding.  Thank you so much .. Lina..!! you are way too generous..!!  And it was Chloe who insist on putting her pictures up.. to show all her friends.. her presents from her Auntie Kai Mah – donch blame me hor.. Auntie Kai Mah.. muahahahha!!

1. Comment by Macy — August 21, 2009 @ 7:47 pm

Love the polk a dot dress too. That is my favourite one also!

2. Comment by fiona — August 21, 2009 @ 7:55 pm

No doubt Lina has great taste in fashion. Chloe is so pretty in these dresses and she makes a great model. I love the pastel stripe one especially.

3. Comment by mommy to chumsy — August 21, 2009 @ 9:30 pm

awww…so lovely. i like all the dresses :D kai mah lina really has a big big heart :D

4. Comment by Tsuchiyama — August 21, 2009 @ 11:54 pm

Wow, all the dresses are so beautiful. Chloe looks very pretty in it.All so girly, with ribbons . My favourite.
    Lina you really has a good taste. You are such a great kai mah.

5. Comment by keen — August 21, 2009 @ 11:56 pm

Chloe is really blessed to have this wonderful Kai Mah. All the dresses are so trendy and look so nice on Kai Lui.

Lina, you make the right choice. Children grow very fast so it is better to buy a size bigger.

I love that cute pic of Chloe with her dad hiding behind her. Hehehe….

6. Comment by Lina — August 22, 2009 @ 12:43 am

I’m glad Chloe Kai Lui loves them all. She’s looks so gorgeous in them!

7. Comment by Frances — August 22, 2009 @ 12:45 am

Chloe looks so adorable in her new dresses, she sure knows how to pose the camera, too! My favorite dress is also the striped one, it looks so cute on Chloe. Kai Mah Lina has great taste in clothes Yeah.:)

8. Comment by whoisbaby — August 22, 2009 @ 5:28 am

banyak banyak cantik … the baju and also of course the person wearing all of them – CHLOE!! lina your taste very good lar.

9. Comment by Mei — August 22, 2009 @ 8:02 am

Chloe looks lovely in those dresses. So cute!

10. Comment by kokoro — August 22, 2009 @ 8:25 am

Chloe sure is a lucky gal to have such a wonderful and generous ‘kai mah’! Envy! envy!

11. Comment by Chef Cindy — August 23, 2009 @ 11:46 am

OMG Chloe look so pretty and cute in her dress. =)

12. Comment by Pandora — August 23, 2009 @ 9:49 pm

I like the polk a dot dress too.

13. Comment by shirleyloo — August 24, 2009 @ 2:07 am

yeah Lina very gud taste u have eh?? lil Chloe looks so proud..amm so happy for her n u Lina ;-) I like all the dresses too!!!

14. Comment by soofen — August 24, 2009 @ 5:50 am

Oh.. I love all the dresses especially the dotted one… my favourite!
    Chloe is so cute and adorable in the dresses… worth waiting till she’s fit in them… :) real soon she will look like a princess wearing them…

15. Comment by Doris — August 24, 2009 @ 4:52 pm

wow! i love all the dresses too!!! Chloe looks great in all of them!!!