Package From Kai Mah Jo – Japan

Posted by mamabok | Around The World,Meet Up With,My Musing,The Brat | Tuesday 25 August 2009 10:58 pm

kaimahjo

Last week we received a package from Kai Mah Jo from Japan.  I am sure fans of this blog already know who Kai Mah Jo is.. and look how happy Chloe was.  Chloe while opening the package said this to me : “It’s like Christmas mom..!!! ” muahahahahha!!!   Thank you so much Kai Mah .. Jo..!! you really donch have to spend so much money on Chloe..  we know you got heart lah.. but really no more pressies ok..  :)  I really appreciate it.. but how to repay you for your generosity .. i can’t even find some unique gifts that she can’t get in Singapore  around here to make something priceless for you.  You and Lina are so kind and generous to Chloe..  the “ang moh” and I speechless..!!

Strange Talk 2009

1. Comment by shirleyloo — August 25, 2009 @ 11:17 pm

salute to u Jo! Gud kaima indeed ;-)

2. Comment by Lina — August 25, 2009 @ 11:29 pm

Oh wow! That’s nice! Chloe Kai Lui must be so happy & thrilled while opening up the package hor? Good good, she happy i happy, i happpy Jo happy, Jo happy Jan happy, everyone HAPPY …that’s wonderful right? :-P

3. Comment by Tsuchiyama — August 26, 2009 @ 12:28 am

Mrs Jan. your little girl is so pretty , I chose the Hello Kitty costume together with my cousin . we had to choose a japanese costume and made special reservations. i love the Hello kitty so much but my cousin refused to buy for me (crying.,,,,,)I saw the dress which she bought for Chloe In France. It should look nice on Chloe. But Mrs Jan, I thought my cousin has requested Chloe not to upload post about her parcel on any of your blog. I saw her writing the card to Chloe therefore I knew the content of her message. What is happening? I guess, japanese people prefer to be humble. She told me since Chloe is her kailui, she will send gift to her once or twice a year wor. (envy). When I asked how about me? As usual my mean cousin asked me to eat myself or eat SHIT..wor… Best Regards: Joanna Lee.

4. Comment by jen — August 26, 2009 @ 12:34 am

hehe lucky chloe! =)

5. Comment by Frances — August 26, 2009 @ 1:34 am

Chloe is so blessed to have Kai Mah Lina & Kai Mah Jo!! Hope you all can meet each other soon and a wonderful time together. :)

6. Comment by Alice — August 26, 2009 @ 8:58 am

Whew whew! Wow! Jan, plz post a pic of the dress yah?

7. Comment by keen — August 26, 2009 @ 9:38 am

Chloe! I am so happy for you. Both your Kai Mah Lina and Kai Mah Jo really loves you.

8. Comment by Mei — August 26, 2009 @ 4:25 pm

Wah, Kai Mah Lina and Kai Mah Jo are both the best! I want a kai mah too la!

9. Comment by Pandora — August 27, 2009 @ 11:33 am

look at that smile – i do agree with Chloe it is like xmas everyday for her.

More pretty dresses to add to her collection.

10. Comment by kokoro — August 27, 2009 @ 3:42 pm

Darling Chloe, you’re one very lucky girl indeed. Your two ‘kai mahs’ love you soooooooooo..ooooo very much!

11. Comment by uncle — August 27, 2009 @ 9:59 pm

erm.. i see some competition here, but it’s goo for Chloe, there should be a prize for best “kai ma 2009″ heheh just joking, cheers everyone ^^

12. Comment by Lina — August 27, 2009 @ 10:57 pm

This UNCLE! CHI SIN!!!!!

13. Comment by mona p. — August 28, 2009 @ 12:52 am

Lucky gal! Hopefully she won’t be too spoiled by all these goodiesss.
    hahah (My nephew is sososo spoiled…. )

14. Comment by Frances — August 28, 2009 @ 4:16 am

Hi Uncle, you are so funny… enjoy reading your comments! Have a Great weekend Everyone!:)

15. Comment by shirleyloo — August 28, 2009 @ 7:22 am

calm down kaima Lina … calm down heheeeee….. LOL

16. Comment by kk — August 28, 2009 @ 9:13 am

Absolutely adorable! Warms my heart everytime!

17. Comment by Lina — August 28, 2009 @ 11:03 am

Shirley, I’m not so petty wor, we all know UNCLE is a joker in ICJ n he knows why i call him CHI SIN :-P

18. Comment by Alvin — August 29, 2009 @ 11:09 am

Chloe is so blessed, with the two Kai Mahs, and the aunties.

UNCLE, mai soo say.. shall we join in the competition as well..

19. Comment by karen — August 30, 2009 @ 12:05 am

i’ve always wanted a kai mah growing up. my boys do though :) not as lucky as chloe; they only have one kai mah. heh~

20. Comment by Tsuchiyama — August 30, 2009 @ 4:23 am

Hi Alvin,
    How was your trip in Japan? Did you enjoy your holidays. Japan ,very hot hor? Thank you for your thoughfulness . Weather in Tokyo has turned cooler since last week.
    My 8 characters is not suitable to have a kai lui lah. so too bad lor. I will remain as Chloe aunty lah. Continue to support MB and Chloe leh. Thanks Alvin.

21. Comment by kk — August 31, 2009 @ 9:18 am

Uncle is so funny! :)

22. Comment by Alvin — September 1, 2009 @ 11:46 am

Hi Jo,

Thanks, enjoyed my trip to Japan and wished I could stay longer lor. Yes, it was quite warm. I also enjoyed the trip to Mt Fuji & Hakone, especially the onsen facing lake Ashi, shiok man.