Pork Floss From Alice

Posted by mamabok | Around The World,Awesome | Friday 21 August 2009 1:47 pm

Remember the box of food from Singapore from Alice in April..?? yes.. ! Alice from Singapore sent it.  But I am treating all my treats with special care.. and eating them sparingly.  I opened the 2nd can of Pork Floss from Alice last week.. and only eating them very slowly..  because they are too awesome lah..!!   I haven’t had pork floss for so long.. you wouldn’t even believe me.  But this was so good.. and I opened it at the right time too.. because I was missing home again.

Yes.. they were still in their original wrapping.. tucked away safely in my pantry..  :)  And no one shares them with me.. so i can really take my time to eat them..  :)  talking of which.. i should cook some congee soon.. and eat them with this yummy pork floss..  :)  Thanks again.. Alice..!!  you are my angel..!

1. Comment by Macy — August 21, 2009 @ 7:46 pm

Looks very yummy! Alice is so nice. Food from Singapore looks so good!

2. Comment by uncle — August 21, 2009 @ 8:56 pm

@macy, this item not only look good, it really taste good ^^ eat with white chok, er ..I mean congee it is a wow factor. I am going out now to get one myself hehehe bye…

3. Comment by keen — August 22, 2009 @ 12:20 am

I love to eat pork floss too. It goes well with plain porridge. I used to make sandwich for my kids to bring along to school when they were young.

4. Comment by Tsuchiyama — August 22, 2009 @ 12:36 am

I like the fish floss too.Jan, you are so blessed to have so many nice kind friends in Singapore .

5. Comment by Lina — August 22, 2009 @ 12:48 am

Oh yes, best to go with congee. Yummy! :-P

6. Comment by Mei — August 22, 2009 @ 8:04 am

Mmmmmm. Pork floss is good! I used to eat it by itself…

7. Comment by shirleyloo — August 24, 2009 @ 2:10 am

pork floss eh?? havent tried before … looks so delicious leh!!!

8. Comment by msc — January 17, 2010 @ 2:09 am

hey,
    i haven’t read your blog in a long time. but, wanna say that i recently got this pork floss from a friend who traveled to Singapore too. it was delicious with congee!! yum yum!!