Healthy Snacks For Your Kids

Posted by mamabok | Cakes/Desserts,My Musing,The Brat | Thursday 17 September 2009 2:59 pm

snack

Remember this lovely snack box from Japan..?? yes.. this was from Auntie Jo from Japan.. who sent it all the way for Chloe .. a few months ago.  Of course, this is not the only gift that Chloe received – and with this snack box, I filled it up with snacks for chloe to bring to school.

snack1

We all know that kids love cookies ..and chocolate ones are the best.. but i balanced it with some fruits.. and that makes it ok.. i think..  :) I would hope so anyways.  What kinda snacks do you prepare for your kids.. to bring to school – not forgetting my brat is a fussy eater.  Once again, thanks to Auntie Jo for the lovely Hello Kitty snack box from Japan.  This is a authentic Hello Kitty snack box.

1. Comment by Michele — September 17, 2009 @ 5:04 pm

That’s a nice snack box. I remember when I was younger, I had a Hello Kitty meal plate that had sections, utensils and cups. I loved it. Not sure what happened to it. Don’t think they make it anymore.

2. Comment by Charmaine — September 17, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

I am the same like you Jan. I will give my girls bikkies and fruits as well for morning tea. Sometimes, they also like the jelly with fruits that you can get in snack cups.

3. Comment by jen — September 17, 2009 @ 11:36 pm

what about carrot sticks and celeries ? =D

4. Comment by Lina — September 17, 2009 @ 11:54 pm

Pretty!

5. Comment by keen — September 18, 2009 @ 12:23 am

Aunty Jo’s Hello Kitty snack box is really nice.

I gave my children sandwich & fruits.

6. Comment by kokoro — September 18, 2009 @ 7:13 am

What a lovely ‘Hello Kitty’ bento box! I like it!

7. Comment by shirleyloo — September 18, 2009 @ 9:21 am

hmm..nice snack box!! gud taste kaimah Jo ;-) my boy loves japanese seaweed n yakult drinks ….

8. Comment by Mei — September 18, 2009 @ 2:23 pm

So love that box! Its so pretty!

9. Comment by Frances — September 18, 2009 @ 4:24 pm

Wow,healthy snacks in the most pretty *Hello Kitty* bento box! Chloe can eat her snacks and have fun with Hello Kitty at the same time! :)

10. Comment by Princess — September 18, 2009 @ 5:57 pm

what a cute snack box. Fruit snack is the best and healthy.