Leftovers For Lunch

Posted by mamabok | Awesome,Chinese,Food From Home,My Musing | Wednesday 16 September 2009 2:38 pm

lunch1

I hate wasting food .. and i try to eat as much as possible.. and if i can remember.. i make sure to pack the leftovers from last nite.. for lunch.  Assam fish curry .. with leftover mushrooms and tofu.. and a bit of sweet and sour pork left from another day.. and rice cooked from the day before.. all adds up to a very healthy lunch .. for me.  What do you do with your leftovers..??

1. Comment by snow — September 17, 2009 @ 2:53 pm

MB, your leftover lunch looks tempting. I normally try to plan really well so that there’s no leaftovers or eat my leftovers for the next day. Don’t wannan waste food…

2. Comment by Michele — September 17, 2009 @ 5:03 pm

Hi MB,

Like you, I don’t like to waste food either and bring leftovers for work as well. Most of the time, there is enough to bring for lunch. It helps to save money. Your container looks just like mine both size and shape.

3. Comment by Charmaine — September 17, 2009 @ 10:12 pm

Hubby and I take the leftovers to work for lunch the next day.

4. Comment by Lina — September 17, 2009 @ 11:56 pm

Leftovers still looks yummy wor :-P

5. Comment by keen — September 18, 2009 @ 12:08 am

I used to bring leftover as lunch while I was working..but now that I have retired I plan well and normally I would finished all the food. Yeah, we should not waste food.

6. Comment by HN — September 18, 2009 @ 4:54 am

Haha, I did exactly the same :P

7. Comment by kokoro — September 18, 2009 @ 7:11 am

I always cook more the night before to take to lunch the next day so it is really not ‘leftovers’ in the strict sense of the word. By the way, MB, your leftovers lunch looked really scrumptious! I could eat that any day!

8. Comment by shirleyloo — September 18, 2009 @ 9:24 am

I shall salute u lah MB … when cums to food improvision haha!! ;-D

9. Comment by Mei — September 18, 2009 @ 2:21 pm

Nice leftovers. We always get leftovers. Some gets taken to work. Some for later and some goes into a completely new dish!