Lobster For Supper

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,Friendship,My Musing,Seafood | Thursday 24 September 2009 11:15 am

lobster

The ang moh had gotten a call on his cell phone at 10pm the other nite.. and guess who was calling..?? it was Mr Zhu.. from the Chinese restaurant!! muahhahaha!!! he couldn’t locate our house.. so he wanted ang moh to go outside the house to wait for him… muahahahha!!!  He came over to deliver some lobsters to us.. for supper..!! and duck…!!  *slap forehead* ..! this Mr Zhu is darn nice lah..!! what can i say right..??  first give me “ang pow” for helping out with  his wife’s delivery.. and now food.. and more food.  Such nice ppl .. how can not be nice back right..??  There were 2 lobsters in there.. and a whole duck – you know who isn’t cooking for the next few days lah.  I better not let my insurance guy know i’m eating so rich.. hahahah!! else my life insurance rate might just go up.

1. Comment by Devon — September 24, 2009 @ 7:15 pm

LOL, it’s always make me laugh whenever you refer to your hubby as “ang moh. Almost a year ago, we had our baby, so I understand Mr Zhu’s appreciation for your work. And yum, lobster and duck.

2. Comment by snow — September 24, 2009 @ 10:23 pm

Yummy! Lobster and duck

3. Comment by uncle — September 24, 2009 @ 11:09 pm

MB this call hoe sam yau hoe po ! really look yammy……..

4. Comment by Charmaine — September 25, 2009 @ 1:57 am

Yummilicious!! Lucky, lucky Jan… well deserved.

5. Comment by shirleyloo — September 25, 2009 @ 2:19 am

wah..so gud ah this Mr Zhu … really can become true frens such ppl… worth our helps & efforts eh ;-) MB really ‘yau hau fook’…

6. Comment by soofen — September 25, 2009 @ 6:42 am

Oh my god!!! Lobster and duck… feel like the most expensive supper

7. Comment by Lina — September 25, 2009 @ 8:06 am

OMG OMG …. U making me drool Jan!!!

8. Comment by ellyzatyc — September 25, 2009 @ 8:47 am

wow!! yummy….. expensive supper!!

9. Comment by keen — September 25, 2009 @ 12:05 pm

I love the lobster….make me “lou Hou Sui!” Haha! You are really lucky to have such good friends.

10. Comment by kokoro — September 25, 2009 @ 6:18 pm

Mr Zhu is indeed a very generous and nice man but as the saying goes, it takes two to tango so MB, you must be just as generous and nice yourself too for Mr Zhu to bring over this box of scrumptious goodies! We all know how kind and generous you are to all your friends and ppl out there so I think you deserve such good treatment from Mr Zhu!

11. Comment by Ming — September 25, 2009 @ 10:02 pm

That looks good!

12. Comment by foodcraze — September 26, 2009 @ 5:00 pm

loooks goood

13. Comment by Poohbear — September 27, 2009 @ 4:10 am

Wow…so kind of him!

14. Comment by Mei — September 28, 2009 @ 4:48 pm

Ummm, nice big lobster! Mr Zhu is definitely a nice person!