Pantry Of Friendship

Posted by mamabok | Awesome,Food From Home,Friendship,Meet Up With,My Musing | Friday 18 September 2009 7:39 pm

pantry

This is my pantry.. and the ang moh has his own.. on the other side of the kitchen.  As you can see, my pantry consist mostly of my asian food.. and these food are mostly from friends from home.. and online friends.  This is my pantry of friendship.. that is what i called it – do you see something that you’ve sent..??   While getting some spa filters  for my hot tub, i thought about reorganizing my pantry again – i cannot help but be thankful for all my online friends.. and because of you .. you’ve made me a better person.. a person who would give unconditionally too.  Thank you for your friendship – you know who you are.

1. Comment by uncle — September 18, 2009 @ 8:47 pm

hello MB, now I know why you don’t need to go back to you home town often.

Cheers always

2. Comment by mommy to chumsy — September 18, 2009 @ 11:02 pm

wow, that’s really a LOT of food :) mine is empty ….heheheehe

3. Comment by Macy — September 18, 2009 @ 11:13 pm

Love the name! Lots of yummy items in there!

4. Comment by Lina — September 19, 2009 @ 12:41 am

Good good! ‘Fong Sum’ already :-P BUT hor….i know u miss LONTONG ;-)

5. Comment by kokoro — September 19, 2009 @ 6:11 am

I would love to contribute something for your pantry of friendship. Won’t you please let me do this, pretty please?

6. Comment by keen — September 20, 2009 @ 2:44 am

You are so blessed! May your “friendship pantry” remains full always….

7. Comment by Charmaine — September 20, 2009 @ 8:29 am

I like that name – Pantry of Friendship. FAB!

8. Comment by shirley loo — September 20, 2009 @ 11:35 am

wooohhhoooo MB..I shall say u deserve all these after wat u’ve done for all of us (friendship is the word lah i agree!!) but hor i think there’s more to come loh n u shall make way for them hohohooo ….

9. Comment by Alice Kwek — September 20, 2009 @ 1:48 pm

After seeing your pantry, now I have a better idea, ummmmmm…… May it be packed with all your fav Asian Food and sauces and ingredients! Today is Hari Raya (muslim new year), how to send you lontong ah? kekekeke….

10. Comment by kk — September 21, 2009 @ 8:13 am

wah so amazing.. MB what would you like from Oz?

11. Comment by Cass — September 21, 2009 @ 4:13 pm

Hi MB! That pantry looks very well stocked. Makes me jealous!!

Would you mind sharing the password for your shows?

12. Comment by chloe — October 9, 2009 @ 12:38 am

Hi. Wow.. such a cool variety. My auntie has once sent something to you, I think it’s the crackers lol. i love your website, its so homey lol.