Remember Jerry? Cherry Blossom Kit Kat

Posted by mamabok | Around The World,Awesome,Friendship,Meet Up With,My Musing | Sunday 27 September 2009 12:49 pm

Sometime in March this year, a reader from this blog .. by the name of Jerry had a special request – he wanted to know where he can get some Cherry Blossom Kit Kat for party favors for his up and coming wedding in September.   I’m pleased to inform you .. that a few days ago, I received an email from Jerry with his wedding pictures..   his wedding was in September 20th.  Like i said before.. this blog is not only about food..  but more about friendship.. and as you all can see.. it goes a long way..  :) Congratulations to Jerry & his wife – Ada..  they make such a beautiful couple.  Here are some pictures.. that I had taken from Renee Broughton Photography Blog – I’m pretty sure you will all enjoy it.. and join me.. in congratulating the perfect couple.  Julie from Hawaii would love this too.. she is having her wedding in October.

jerryada

Sweeeettt..!!!

jerryada10

Reception decoration

jerryada11

A perfect wedding..!!

1. Comment by mommy to chumsy — September 27, 2009 @ 8:46 pm

Congrats to you, Jerry and Ada. What a beautiful wedding :)

2. Comment by Lina — September 27, 2009 @ 9:12 pm

I’m very priviledge to see the above pics before Mb put up this post coz Jerry emailed me ….kekekeke. Very beautiful indeed! :-P

3. Comment by Frances — September 27, 2009 @ 9:16 pm

WOW,beautiful new Bride & handsome Groom! CONGRATS to Jerry and Ada. Thank you for posting such lovely wedding pictures. :)

4. Comment by snow — September 27, 2009 @ 10:38 pm

Congrats Jerry & Ada. Lovely photos

5. Comment by uncle — September 27, 2009 @ 10:47 pm

????

????

????

?? ??

6. Comment by Macy — September 28, 2009 @ 12:09 am

Congrats Jerry and Ada. The pics are just outstanding! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

7. Comment by shirleyloo — September 28, 2009 @ 6:51 am

Congrats to Jerry & Ada … really beautiful lah ur wedding pics … very artistic!!

8. Comment by Julie Chang — September 28, 2009 @ 8:36 am

Congrats to Jerry & Ada! Love your pictures. =)
    Thanks for sharing with us.

9. Comment by soofen — September 28, 2009 @ 11:23 am

Aww~I love everything for the wedding! Congratulations from me to Jerry and Ada too! like the reception decoration!

10. Comment by Pandora — September 28, 2009 @ 12:53 pm

Congrats :) very pretty pictures.

11. Comment by Lina — September 28, 2009 @ 12:54 pm

Congrats Jerry & Ada! (On behalf of JOEY TSUCHIYAMA) :-)

12. Comment by Evelyn — September 28, 2009 @ 1:42 pm

Beautiful wedding pictures =)

Love the wedding dress!!

13. Comment by Mei — September 28, 2009 @ 4:40 pm

Wow, congrats to Jerry and Ada! So romantic and great pics too!!!

14. Comment by Mei — September 28, 2009 @ 4:42 pm

Uncle – read back to MB’s blog to the beginning of the year (if I remember correctly). Your question marks will be answered.

15. Comment by ilovetvb — September 28, 2009 @ 10:22 pm

I love weddings! Congrats to Jerry & Ada! Beautiful pictures…luv the wedding dress and the beautiful cake.

16. Comment by Jerry — September 29, 2009 @ 12:48 am

Thank you everybody for the wonderful comments. I’ll provide the complete wedding album once it is available (est. mid-October). Thanks again.

17. Comment by uncle — September 29, 2009 @ 12:14 pm

Congrats Jerry !

Mei you think google transtlate can interpret my question marks? hehehe

18. Comment by Mei — September 29, 2009 @ 5:54 pm

Uncle – heheh, I realised when I was at work that you was writing in Chinese, and I can’t see what you had wrote. Google translator cannot help here I’m afraid! :)

19. Comment by karen — September 29, 2009 @ 8:15 pm

Congratulations to the new couple! The wedding looks beautiful~
    Seeing the pictures made me want to get married all over again…to the same man of course :)

20. Comment by cutiemonkie — September 29, 2009 @ 8:37 pm

Awesome pictures! Congrats!

21. Comment by fiona — September 30, 2009 @ 1:56 pm

Congratulations Jerry and Aida. The pictures are very beautiful.
    Congrats again :)