Diabetic Apple Pie

Posted by mamabok | Cakes/Desserts,Diabetic,Food Review,My Musing,Useful Tips | Friday 23 October 2009 3:53 pm

applepie

As a diabetic, I’m always on a look out for food or desserts that will fit my diet.  I never thought that being a diabetic was hard because if one can eat moderately and take your proper medication .. i would think it can be controlled.  But I know i have to work on my exercising – i blame it on the darn cold weather here .. but truth be told.. that should not even be the excuse. afterall, exercising can clear acne too.  Anyhow, coming back to this awesome dessert that i found for all diabetics out there.  The local grocery store carries this.. and i found it by fluke.  It has no sugar added and is sweetened by a sugar alternative – splenda – therefore if you eat them reasonably..  not the whole pie.. of course..!  it should be quite alright.  It tasted really good too.. and you won’t know the difference.  So if you feel you need a dessert, you can try looking out for this diabetic apple pie.  And this is not an advertisement ok..!! hahhahaha!!!  just wanted to share my finding with all those who has diabetes.. and those who wants to stay healthy.

1. Comment by Lina — October 24, 2009 @ 12:03 am

Sure u didnt get paid for ‘advertising’ here huh? LOL

2. Comment by c — October 24, 2009 @ 1:36 am

WHAT IS THE PASSWORD. IT’S NOT WORKING.

3. Comment by crunchasaurus rex — October 24, 2009 @ 2:15 am

No manners hor..??

4. Comment by Lina — October 24, 2009 @ 5:10 am

OMG …who is this ‘c’ ?! SO RUDE!

5. Comment by alice kwek — October 24, 2009 @ 9:51 am

Where’s d magic words “Please” and “Thank You”?

Good for u, I know it’s really difficult to resist d sweet desserts. I have a sweet tooth too, not too sweet tho, but all in moderation!

6. Comment by Jonny — October 26, 2009 @ 1:23 am

Thanks for your contribution. I appreciate your posting of Emergency Unit few months ago. My wife and I enjoyed it so much.

7. Comment by Joan — October 26, 2009 @ 4:14 am

Hey ^^ May I have the password and instruction for the synopsis ?:) Thanks alot =D

8. Comment by Frances — October 26, 2009 @ 6:24 pm

I am very happy to hear that you can find this wonderful apple pie! I would buy it too if I find it in our supermarket in here. Although I am not a diabetic but I am always watch my sugar intake too. It is not healthy to eat too much sweet food. :)

9. Comment by sal — October 27, 2009 @ 12:34 am

hi mamabok! im dying to figure out the password and instructions to watch beyond the realm of conscience! please help me! thanksssss!

10. Comment by tanya — October 27, 2009 @ 2:28 am

hello! neva reli like apple pie… prefers pineapple pie =p

anyway, can i have the password? thanks!! ;)

11. Comment by tanya — October 27, 2009 @ 11:07 pm

hehehhe niceee

thanks ya ;)

12. Comment by kate — October 27, 2009 @ 11:51 pm

I love apple pies, i don’t know how to make it so wherever i see them selling it i will buy it eat it. i think i can eat a whole pie myself. hehe.. shhhh….

13. Comment by Janice — October 28, 2009 @ 12:41 am

wow…i’ve never seen pineapple pie, i wonder how it tastes like. but apple pie will always be my favourite!~

14. Comment by Anita — October 29, 2009 @ 3:04 pm

Apple pie is yum, especially when it’s hot from the oven! My dad is a diabetic too, this will be great for him.

Anyway! Can i have the password for ep 9 of btroc? thanks in advance! :)

15. Comment by Mei — October 29, 2009 @ 7:35 pm

Wow, diabetic apple pie! Never seen that before. I saw diabetic ice cream the other day…

16. Comment by Jenny — November 19, 2009 @ 6:17 pm

can I get the passwork to watch the shows on your websit thanks.

17. Comment by Jenny — November 19, 2009 @ 6:22 pm

can I get the passwork plesae

18. Comment by malcolm — November 19, 2009 @ 9:59 pm

i understand the craving one would have for asian food while living away from home. your website of the food is amazing. keep it up.

can i also pls get a password to your movies?

much appreciated

19. Comment by Louie — November 19, 2009 @ 11:47 pm

Can I please have the password to this episode? Keep up the good work, you’re the BEST.

20. Comment by dawn — November 20, 2009 @ 10:30 pm

Hello, please do send link and password. I cant’ seem to watch ep 23, 24 and 25 anywhere for beyond the realm of conscience. Thank you very much.

21. Comment by David — November 21, 2009 @ 8:00 pm

hi nice site im wanting the pw for synopsis =)