Nachos Supreme

Posted by mamabok | Appetizers,Canadian,Food Review,Junke Food,Western | Thursday 26 November 2009 1:29 pm

nachos

Nachos Supreme was the only thing i could eat when i was pregnant with Chloe .. but these days.. i eat it maybe.. once in every 3 months.  It’s mostly as an appetizer or something to fill me up.. when i’m in between meals.. and gets hungry..and have nothing else to eat.. because i don’t eat cakes.. or ice cream.  This is gotten from KFC .. and sometimes.. it’s pretty good.. and other times.. well, soggy.  What about you ..?? do you like Nachos Supreme..?? oh btw.. it’s pretty cheap.. i think less than $3 here in Canada.

1. Comment by jen — November 28, 2009 @ 4:04 pm

I hafn’t had this for quite awhile. i used to order it from taco bell! i find it too heavy myselfff ar =)

2. Comment by bbyenvious — November 28, 2009 @ 4:48 pm

wow, loooks so yummy!

3. Comment by Jessica — November 28, 2009 @ 4:53 pm

that looks awesome! i haven’t had Mexican food in sooo long!

4. Comment by kokoro — November 28, 2009 @ 8:05 pm

Looks yummy and very cheap too at less than $3 in Canada. I’ve not had Nachos for a while….mmmnnn..maybe I should go get some right now. Drool…drool…

5. Comment by Elaine — November 28, 2009 @ 8:23 pm

Hi there,

Nice food, how does this work, how do i get the password for ep 31 & 32…??

6. Comment by carmen — November 28, 2009 @ 10:29 pm

omigosh…that looks soo dam good!

7. Comment by Jerry — November 29, 2009 @ 7:10 am

I love Nacho Supreme with extra sour cream. It is only 99 cents in the states. It is one of my college staples and I agree that it can get soggy when you don’t consume it right away. I really miss the chilly cheese burrito-they discontinued that one but again with sour cream and a bit of green onions makes for the best combination of sorts. Unfortunately Taco Bell has become Toxic Bell as we age…toxic for our bodies :)

8. Comment by snow — November 29, 2009 @ 8:54 am

ahh…such delicious and food!

9. Comment by Anqelyn — November 30, 2009 @ 11:53 pm

Ahhhh it looks so delicious! I want to eat it.

10. Comment by abc — December 24, 2009 @ 4:17 pm