Onion Soup

Posted by mamabok | Canadian,Slow Cooking,Western | Thursday 19 November 2009 12:11 pm

soup

You all must be beginning to think that I only eat at Tim’s .. hahahha!!! but it’s not true lah.  Tim’s had this limited period Onion soup .. for a month now.. and i am trying it .. because i didn’t want it to end.. without trying it out.  So happily one morning..  or an early afternoon..  i decided to try it out.

soup1

So here is my bowl of onion soup and i guess you are wondering how does it taste right..?? or is it worth the money.. and so forth..??  Well, lets just say.. you didn’t missed anything.. if you didn’t try it.  It  wasn’t bad .. but it didn’t have the oommpp..! if you know what i mean.. but for $3 .. one can’t really complain lah.  It also comes with a huge roll – whole wheat if you choose too.  But i’ll have to say.. the gals at Tim’s are awesome, awesome. folks.. and if the Tim’s has anything.. it’s the gals there.

1. Comment by cindy — November 22, 2009 @ 12:40 am

nice soup

2. Comment by kokoro — November 22, 2009 @ 6:04 am

Sorry to say I am not a big fan of onion soup but I do use the packet soup mix in some recipies though!

3. Comment by Frances — November 23, 2009 @ 7:24 pm

french onion soup is one of my favorite, just love the smell of onion, shredded Gruyère cheese on top and a toasted of baguette… yummy! :)

4. Comment by Lina — November 23, 2009 @ 10:22 pm

I like onion soup, any kinda soup

5. Comment by Doris — November 25, 2009 @ 10:40 pm

I wondered if it tasted good or not~ good to know! I don’t know if you have M&M stores or not, but they taste pretty good. A little on the salty side for me, but still – pretty yummy!