Gifts From Auntie Kai Mah

Posted by mamabok | Around The World,Awesome,Food From Home,Friendship,Meet Up With,My Musing,The Brat | Tuesday 29 December 2009 2:44 pm

lina5

Our lil’ brat is the most blessed kid – not only frens from all over the world sends gifts.. for Christmas .. and birthdays..  she also has a very generous Auntie Kai Mah from Singapore – who dotes on her.  I am sure that frens and family here knows all about Kai Mah’s generosity.  This package came before Chloe’s birthday.. but we kept it away from her.. till her real birthday .. and that was on the 19th.  So on the 19th morning.. we took out the presents.. sent all the way from Singapore.. and postage at $90 !!!!!!!!  pengz..!! Even more expensive than my  Orange NJ dental implants that we had helped an extended family with.

lina6

3 presents .. carefully wrapped.. and i heard very stylo-malo too.. going to the post office.  Kai Mah’s son .. had to go line up .. while Kai Mah wrapped the present .. and put on the package label .. and Kai Mah’s spouse .. had to drive and parked .. at the post office.

lina

Chloe all excited.. and unwrapping her present.. even before breakfast.

lina2

A Hello Kitty puzzle for us to help Chloe with ..  so that we can bond too with her.  This puzzle, the “ang moh” helped her with it.

lina3

A Hello Kitty cup and saucer all the way from Japan.

lina4

And of course .. a Hello Kitty collection from Kai Mah’s precious collection.

lina7

But that’s not all that Kai Mah sent of course..!!  she didn’t forget food from home.. and dried oysters .. and dried scallop .. which i had forgotten to take pictures of.  I will do so later this evening – and add on later.

lina8

And even a gift for “ang moh” for his birthday .. so thoughtful lah..! this Kai Mah..!!

1. Comment by jen — December 29, 2009 @ 4:56 pm

lucky chloe!

wishing mamabok & her family a happy 2010!! take good care & hope to hear from you soon.

jen

2. Comment by mommy to chumsy — December 29, 2009 @ 8:50 pm

awwww….kai mah is such a darling. the gifts are beautiful :)

3. Comment by Shirley Loo — December 30, 2009 @ 12:17 am

ooh..so thoughful of kai mah Lina!! very well selected pressies ;-D

4. Comment by Macy — December 30, 2009 @ 12:18 am

Love the Hello Kitty items.. Chloe is very blessed..Lina Kai Mah very sweet..

5. Comment by christine — December 30, 2009 @ 12:21 am

aww…too cute

6. Comment by keen — December 30, 2009 @ 12:31 pm

Wow! Chloe is so lucky to have Kai Mah Lina. Such lovely Hello Kitty items and goodies for the family. Really thoughtful!

7. Comment by marly — December 30, 2009 @ 4:53 pm

wow what a nice kai mah!!

8. Comment by frances — December 31, 2009 @ 4:30 am

I agree, Chloe is so lucky to have such a thoughtful Kai mah! Those presents look wonderful! I hope you have had a wondeful holiday season and I wish you guys a happy new year! Thank you so much for everything mb! I look forward to another year of joy and happiness!

9. Comment by Mei — December 31, 2009 @ 6:07 pm

Wah, so much Hello Kitty Lina!!! Lucky I got a Hello Kitty mouse mat for xmas, otherwise I would be very jealous… Heheheh

The other gifts are very nice too! So thoughtful la!

10. Comment by alice kwek — January 1, 2010 @ 2:10 pm