Ice Hockey Birthday Cake

Posted by mamabok | Cakes/Desserts,Canadian,My Musing,Parties,The Brat,Useful Links | Saturday 12 December 2009 6:20 pm

cake

For those who are not aware of this..  when we talk about hockey in Canada.. it is ice hockey.  The “ang moh” told me.. that there is no other way to play it in Canada – unlike back home, where you can play them on a field full of grass or in the basketball court.  Yes ! i was in the hockey team back home – the ones we played at the vacation house during a holiday some few years ago.

Canadians, especially the boys here are very into hockey – i know of someone who would do anything .. just be with those hockey boys .. hahhaha!!! But our friend’s kid – also is in love with hockey .. and obviously, during his birthday.. he wanted a ice hockey birthday cake.  Nice right..??  very ..! chloe enjoyed the cake so much .. and the birthday as well.  Thank you for having us.

1. Comment by does it matter — December 12, 2009 @ 6:29 pm

where is Born rich???? I thought you said it’s coming out on the weekend

2. Comment by kokoro — December 13, 2009 @ 6:46 am

A lovely cake indeed! Perfect for a boy who adores ice-hockey!

3. Comment by snow — December 13, 2009 @ 10:02 am

nice cake =( the hockey stick and ball/disk?? look so real. very talented baker, i would say

4. Comment by mommy to chumsy — December 14, 2009 @ 6:20 am

ahh…yes, reminds me of the Maple Leafs in Toronto. Back then, I used to watch ice hockey games on tv and even buy the Maple Leaf t-shirt or puck ;)

5. Comment by Cutie Pie — December 16, 2009 @ 10:27 pm

I was at a leafs game last week! Too bad they lost but it was still good to see my home team away from home. GO LEAFS GO! :)

6. Comment by soofen — December 20, 2009 @ 5:29 am

Aww~bless him~
    I used to watch ice hockey games(on tv) with my father and thought it’s a hard game to play but when you loves something – nothing could stop you!