Julie & Grant’s Hawaii Wedding

Posted by mamabok | Awesome,Friendship,Meet Up With,My Musing | Sunday 13 December 2009 8:09 pm

wedding6

Remember Julie from Hawaii … ??  Yes..  the one who also sent me gifts and a soft toy to Chloe ?  Yes.. ! really got “heart” .. and once again .. i cannot stress how this blog has brought me so many priceless friendship.  No.. not because they send me gifts.. but because they are constantly giving encouragement .. and always lift up my spirit when i am missing home.  Of course, they send me lots of food too .. without me asking.  I’m forever grateful for their friendship.. like Julie’s.  I’m so honored to be able to share some of her wedding pictures with all of you.  Thank you .. Julie..!

wedding

A very beautiful bride.

wedding1

Her wedding was in November.. and in Hawaii.

wedding2

Awesome wedding gown too..!

wedding3

The wedding ring.

wedding5

Putting in the finishing touch – what a beautiful bride !

wedding7

Bride & Groom – congratulations again – the wedding is just the beginning of your life together.

You now carry each other’s heart (Julie & Grant)

ee cummings

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

1. Comment by jen — December 14, 2009 @ 10:25 pm

so romanticc!!

2. Comment by kokoro — December 15, 2009 @ 3:03 pm

Lovely wedding pics! Best wishes to both of them as they embarked on life’s journey together. Thanks MB for sharing these pics with us.

3. Comment by Jerry — December 15, 2009 @ 5:32 pm

These are wonderful pics. From one happy couple to the next, we wish Julie and her husband the best in their new chapter together. Muahaha!

4. Comment by anthony — December 15, 2009 @ 5:41 pm

very nicee !

5. Comment by ilovetvb — December 15, 2009 @ 6:05 pm

Congrats! Julie and Grant. So beautiful…what a lovely couple. Best wishes to you!

6. Comment by Julie Chang — December 15, 2009 @ 8:48 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. I feel so loved =)

Also thanks to Jan (MB) for putting up the pictures on her blog. Love the poem you pick out. So true! So true! Must always carry you in my heart.

With lot of love,
    Julie Takamatsu

7. Comment by Tracy — December 16, 2009 @ 3:41 am

so cute

8. Comment by Pandora — December 16, 2009 @ 5:34 pm

congrad :)

you have such a beautiful wedding dress.

9. Comment by coco — December 16, 2009 @ 9:49 pm

Pretty!

10. Comment by Cutie Pie — December 16, 2009 @ 10:29 pm

Aw…its so beautiful! Congrats!

11. Comment by Shirley Loo — December 17, 2009 @ 12:37 am

beautiful bride & handsome groom… have a BLESSED MARRIAGE!!! ;-D

12. Comment by snow — December 17, 2009 @ 9:27 am

Congrats !!! Lovely photos. May you have a blessed marriage life

13. Comment by keen — December 18, 2009 @ 3:02 am

Such a happy couple…. May your marriage filled with love & joy always!

14. Comment by Mei — December 19, 2009 @ 7:52 am

Congrats again Mrs T!

15. Comment by esther — December 19, 2009 @ 9:14 am

Congrats. Happy a blessed life together ahead

16. Comment by soofen — December 20, 2009 @ 5:23 am

aww~congratulation!

17. Comment by yuri — December 21, 2009 @ 8:55 pm

beautiful!

18. Comment by rainbow — December 22, 2009 @ 2:14 pm

the wedding couple of the cake is cute…I like the bride’s dress…congrats to the happy couple :D

19. Comment by rainbow — December 22, 2009 @ 2:15 pm

lol…sry…i meant the wedding couple ON the cake is cute (not OF the cake) :P silly me

20. Comment by jen — January 7, 2010 @ 6:02 pm

aww very cute :)

21. Comment by Elisa — January 8, 2010 @ 1:20 pm

Beautiful bride, which Hawaiian island was this picture taken? Thank you for your postings.