100 Calories Coke

Posted by mamabok | Diabetic,Drinks,My Musing,Useful Links | Tuesday 19 January 2010 11:43 pm

100 calories coke

The other day I was telling all of you – i was so ashamed of myself  – do you remember..?? Yup ! i bought this coke because they were small than regular cans – and more expensive because i didn’t wanna waste just drinking a sip of it or two.  But even though it said it was only 100 calories – I have to warn those who are diabetic to read the labels/ ingredients like lipozene.  You see the small can of coke still has like 26 grams of sugar – and yes . .that’s a lot..!!

Normally, I don’t mind just 1 or 2 grams of sugar in my food or diet..  and i know better than to open the cans of coke .. but I did.  Nope i didn’t finished it .. i shared it with chloe.. and still had a third of the can left.  But it still doesn’t make me any less guitar.  So yes .. i’m so ashamed of myself for drinking so much pop the other day.

1. Comment by Shirley Loo — January 20, 2010 @ 4:46 am

chooo cute the bottle!!! i think i will be ‘mm seh tak’ to open if i bought hehe … ;-D

2. Comment by kay — January 20, 2010 @ 8:19 am

the coke looks cute

3. Comment by Mei — January 20, 2010 @ 5:33 pm

Don’t be ashamed! All of us do it once in a while… But that coke can does look cute!

4. Comment by ilovetvb — January 20, 2010 @ 6:32 pm

wow! That is interesting, never seen one before. Everyone is trying to make 100 calories everything. I agree, you must be careful and read the labels.

5. Comment by mommy to chumsy — January 20, 2010 @ 9:17 pm

Don’t be ashamed Jan. It’s only a once in a blue moon thing. If you want to drink pop, could you get Coke Light without any sugar?

6. Comment by kokoro — January 21, 2010 @ 7:10 am

MB, have you tried Coke Zero? Zero sugar in that can of coke and it tastes like the real thing and much better than Diet Coke.

I don’t like fizzy drinks at all.

7. Comment by Lina — January 21, 2010 @ 9:57 pm

The last time i had Coke was many yrs back. Gd to have it once in a blue moon :-)