Special Fried Rice

Posted by mamabok | Chinese,Food From Home,Food Review,Useful Links | Friday 15 January 2010 3:14 pm

special

I had a special fried rice that I had ordered for the Zhu’s the other day – it was pretty awesome – i had asked for less rice .. because it’s only for me – but i wanted some foo yung eggs because i was craving for “choy poh” but of course, I haven’t had “choy poh” for like 10 yrs lah.  But anyhow the fried rice was so good – it had prawns in it .. and they were so yummilicious fresh – i ordered it again – a week later.

special1

Unfortunately, this time – it didn’t turned out the way i wanted it – it was ok – but not as yummy as the first time but i still ate it.  I wonder if fried rice is considered junk food hor?  afterall, lots of cholesterol and all right…??  But the first one was fresh – not much msg – therefore i considered ordering it again – but if it taste anything like the second one – you know who needs some  fat burner eh.

1. Comment by jen — January 16, 2010 @ 6:25 pm

it does look delicioussssssss! mmMmmMmm.

2. Comment by Mei — January 17, 2010 @ 2:09 pm

Wow, look at that egg foo yung! Looks great!

3. Comment by Linda — January 18, 2010 @ 8:31 am

Mmmmmmmmm… I just love fried rice, makes me hungry now!

4. Comment by soofen — January 18, 2010 @ 11:22 am

oh craving for rice!!!! I’m in carbohydrate-free diet for over a week now and started to crave for rice / noodle whenever I see them~ after seeing this post, I feel like running to the Chinese TakeAway for it!!!!!!!

5. Comment by alice kwek — January 18, 2010 @ 12:47 pm

Jan, u must missing home eh?

6. Comment by frances — January 18, 2010 @ 3:19 pm

I loved fried rice, it is easy to make and tasted yummy. It was a great way to get rid of leftovers and smelled awesome! :)

7. Comment by Lina — January 19, 2010 @ 4:57 am

I will send u ‘choi po’ the next time round :-P