The Beauty Of The Game Episode 15

Posted by mamabok | Amusing/Bizarre,Chinese,Cooking Shows | Tuesday 5 January 2010 9:26 am

game

I don’t know about other people… but when i have my food, i usually like to watch a show – gotta love the convenience of these netbooks.  And what better way to enjoy .. a good meal … of home cooked meal of curry or food from home then to watch a chinese show right?  Sometimes.. i wait till my show is out before eating.. kekekek!! what about you ..??

Not only I have such bad habits.. so does “ang moh” . .and now.. chloe must have a show on .. before she can eat – well.. except when we are out at someone’s house.. or at a restaurant.  Unlike in Singapore, there isn’t much one can choose from to eat out.  They are pretty much the same kind of food .. and when Chloe eats out in a restaurant, she only wants to eat fries.. which in my opinion is not healthy.  So mostly, i cooked for her at home.  Not the best cook nor the best kinda food – but i think it is healthier.

Anyhow.. for those waiting to watch the show.. like I am now..  don’t forget to check back for the synopsis.  I’ll have it up as soon as I can.  Leave a comment for the password to the synopsis.

1. Comment by Vivian — January 5, 2010 @ 1:04 pm

Thanks… i couldn’t find it on other websites… i wonder why?… But anyhow thanks!

2. Comment by ahkajeab — January 5, 2010 @ 2:02 pm

how take password? Pls,give me password

3. Comment by jenn — January 5, 2010 @ 5:04 pm

hi, can i get password for synopsis pls? thx!

4. Comment by jessica — January 5, 2010 @ 7:19 pm

this show is so additive especially with all the exciting drama going on. yeah me too, i have a habit of watching shows while i have my meals at home, kinda like the TV dinner theme. my hubby and i would have our laptops, and my little one will have the TV, all during dinner. :) gotta kick the bad habit soon!

5. Comment by kei kei — January 5, 2010 @ 7:54 pm

can iget the password for synopsis please? thanks!! and the website?

6. Comment by Michael — January 6, 2010 @ 12:00 am

Hello, nice website I love your stuff and what your doing. I’m dieing to watch the beauty of the game. May u please hook me up with the password? I rate 5/5 for this THANKS.

7. Comment by Dee — January 6, 2010 @ 1:50 am

funny, i love getting my food ready just to watch the episodes and sometimes when it’s the shows are not up yet i don’t eat… I just better not teach my boy that! but thanks for all the shows!!!

8. Comment by kokoro — January 6, 2010 @ 8:02 am

I am just like you too, MB. I enjoy my food more when I am eating it while watching something on TV be it a TV programme or a video. I am truly a TV dinner fan!

9. Comment by soofen — January 6, 2010 @ 11:47 am

haha… I do exactly the same thing too… always wait till I get to watch dramas / movies on show whenever I have my food~ The funniest thing is that I never use dining table (in the dining room) to eat but in front of the PC in the bedroom…

10. Comment by cocopop — January 6, 2010 @ 4:19 pm

thanks can i get password for synopsis pls?

11. Comment by lisa — January 6, 2010 @ 5:56 pm

hiiya.. can i get the password and the link please

12. Comment by ilovetvb — January 6, 2010 @ 6:02 pm

We are all so much alike… I guess all TVB junkies are the same. We love to watch our dramas and eat at the same time. Bad habit, but great enjoyment!

13. Comment by Pandora — January 6, 2010 @ 8:05 pm

Can I get the password for the synopsis?

Myself and my husband are guilty of eating our dinner and watching TV. We used to sit at the dining table in the kitchen but somehow moved our way to the livingroom. Sometime we should sit in front of our computer monitor in the computer room and eat seperately lol

We are expecting soon, and I told him that when our son is born we should avoid our bad habits and actually sit together at the dining table and eat.

14. Comment by Lynn — January 7, 2010 @ 12:09 am

hi can i get the password for the episode 15 please?

15. Comment by Football — January 7, 2010 @ 12:16 am

Can I have a password? Thanks.

16. Comment by Crystal — January 7, 2010 @ 12:59 am

what is this synopsis thing? i would want to watch it beauty of the game episode 16, please send me the password : )

17. Comment by babe_kl — January 7, 2010 @ 4:35 am

Happy new year to Papa Bok, Mama Bok and Baby Bok!!!

18. Comment by jenny — January 7, 2010 @ 9:15 am

I like to watch all the hong kong drama, please send me the password

19. Comment by andy — January 7, 2010 @ 2:51 pm

can i have a link to watch

THE BEAUTY OF THE GAME

Episode 18

Thankies! :)

20. Comment by cindy — January 7, 2010 @ 2:56 pm

can i please have a link for the Beauty of the Game please

THANKK YOUU :)

21. Comment by evelyn — January 7, 2010 @ 3:33 pm

hey mamabok,

thanks so much your time and effort. could i have the password? thanks! Happy New Year

22. Comment by judy — January 7, 2010 @ 5:34 pm

hey mamabok,
    i appreciate your time in uploading these episodes. Can I please have the new password for Ep 17 and 18 for Beauty of the Game?

23. Comment by alyssa — January 7, 2010 @ 7:05 pm

Great website! Your daughter is so adorable.

24. Comment by Gummies — January 8, 2010 @ 12:10 am

Hi can you please send me the password and link for The Beauty of the Game episode 16? Thanks!

25. Comment by annie — January 8, 2010 @ 1:04 am

where can i watch episodes?

26. Comment by quekie — January 8, 2010 @ 2:44 am

Can I please have the new password and link for Ep 17 and 18 for Beauty of the Game?

27. Comment by Betty — January 8, 2010 @ 2:58 am

hi can i get the website and password please? THANKS! :)

28. Comment by mabel — January 8, 2010 @ 3:07 am

wow u’ve linked so many good bloggers!
    5 stars for dat

i would liek to have the password for the show please =)

29. Comment by jen — January 8, 2010 @ 2:08 pm

MB, may I pretty please have the new password please?? I’m dying for not watching the game of loveee. =( really. please please please.

30. Comment by Ann — January 8, 2010 @ 8:35 pm

hey Mamabok,

31. Comment by Ann — January 8, 2010 @ 8:35 pm

can i have the password for the show? thank you!!

32. Comment by Cass — January 8, 2010 @ 9:07 pm

Hi Mama! I thought I could stay away from TVB Series ’cause they’re so addicting. I did during the Christmas break since I was so busy, but now that everything’s back to normal, I miss my series! Can you please share the password with me?

Thanks!!

33. Comment by rc — January 8, 2010 @ 10:43 pm

could i get the link for the show?
    i love to follow the tvb shows too

34. Comment by Vinsel — January 9, 2010 @ 6:30 pm

Hihi…how can i watch the beauty of the game??…do i have to get a password from you?

35. Comment by sarah — January 10, 2010 @ 12:14 am

hiyaa
    im new to this website…so i have no idea what i need to do to watch all these ket jats, cud u giv me a quick email to tell me what to do?it would be much appreciated^^
    sarah

36. Comment by Lily — January 10, 2010 @ 8:05 am

Hello, can I have the password to the show please???

37. Comment by cutiemonkie — January 10, 2010 @ 5:02 pm

teeheee… i have the exact same bad habit! i have to watch something to eat dinner… and if i have lunch at home, i watch something too! time to eat and watch~ :P

Thanks for everything!

38. Comment by Margo — January 12, 2010 @ 5:23 am

When I’m by myself I usually watch a show whilst eating but if hubby ‘ang moh’ is home then it’s a no no :-(

39. Comment by Tuyen Nguyen — January 12, 2010 @ 5:38 pm

hi, can i get password for synopsis and the link please? thanks!

40. Comment by jessx[ — January 12, 2010 @ 7:31 pm

hey mama bok :)
    I have been watching some videos from you like EU before you had a MAJOR change on everything to transfer videos from myspace I think? not really sure whats going on to get to watch your videos again :[. I followed you on twitter and commented on this page soo… mind if you can tell me how to watch your videos again ?

41. Comment by HN — January 17, 2010 @ 1:39 pm

Hehehe, seems like we share a same habit now ~ must have a show to see while eating! My man starts to complaint about it now :P

42. Comment by Sacha — January 26, 2010 @ 9:21 pm

Password for the synopsis please.

43. Comment by Cindy — March 3, 2010 @ 8:21 pm

Hi, may I please get the password? thank you.

44. Comment by Stephanie — March 30, 2010 @ 12:45 am

Can I have the password too?

45. Comment by Kathy — July 13, 2010 @ 12:49 pm

can i get the password?

46. Comment by Maggie Zheng — July 17, 2010 @ 12:49 pm

Hi, can i have the password and the website? Thanks and I <3 your blog.

47. Comment by Josie — November 19, 2011 @ 11:01 pm

wow 3 actresses fighting for a life? omg thats…wow

48. Comment by Eli — August 9, 2012 @ 8:02 am

Hi, Do you still hav the synopsis