Cheddar With Port

Posted by mamabok | Canadian,Food Review,General,The Other Half | Friday 12 February 2010 12:06 am

cheese

I’m not really a cheese person but I do take them because of the calcium i need .. but like Chloe, I too, am attracted to anything pink although not as crazy as Chloe.  So this cheese is cheddar and come with vintage port too.   Very pretty looking if you asked me – and am so tempted to buy.  But alas, PB only takes cheddar plain – he is not into the arty farty things, he said cheese is cheese.

cheese1

They are not very expensive either – about $5 a block – anyone tried it, please let me know what you think of it.  I prefer the creamy cheese but not too rich please.  What type do you take..??  I know, I know – to the cheese lovers it’s like asking them if the Ferrari parts are good for a Ferrari owners.

1. Comment by soofen — February 13, 2010 @ 9:43 am

mmm I love cheese… but never seen this selling in London supermarket… since I’m going to the supermarket for food shopping in a minute… have a look for it and see then~

2. Comment by frances — February 13, 2010 @ 7:53 pm

The only cheese i familiar with is our Tillamook medium Cheddar cheese which is processed here locally. It is rich, creamy, smooth flavor. I buy them in slices and make sandwiches for lunch. I am not much of a cheese eater. :)

3. Comment by Uj — February 14, 2010 @ 11:50 am

Hi MB, happy cny!!!! and Happy Valentines :) thanks for all the “goodies” u posted …. appreciate all your effort. :)

4. Comment by V200 — February 14, 2010 @ 9:18 pm

ah…
    Cheese my favour food.
    True never see this selling at a local supermarket.
    Maybe it cost too much.

5. Comment by SmileyAnnie — February 14, 2010 @ 9:35 pm

I never seen this cheese before but i am one of the addicted to pink fans too ;) hehe ! But i absolutely love polly-o cheese !

6. Comment by MeiPY — February 15, 2010 @ 9:53 am

Cheese! Yummy! I’ve had Marks and Spencer’s vintage cheese, but not with port. Vintage cheese tastes a bit sweet – a mild cheese.

7. Comment by Julie Chang — February 16, 2010 @ 12:20 am

Yu! Cheese. Never try the one you mentioned, but heard cheese goes well with wine. :)

8. Comment by Julie Chang — February 16, 2010 @ 12:21 am

Oh! No…about the previous post. have no idea how that address got below the comment. And need to change my name to the marry one. YIKES!

9. Comment by mei — February 17, 2010 @ 4:11 pm

Jan, do drop by my blog http://www.mysavourylife.com, I have got an award for you there ;)

10. Comment by Daisy — February 24, 2010 @ 4:47 pm

I am not a big fan of cheese but I love butter! :)