Baked Salmon

Posted by mamabok | Awesome,Health,My Musing,Seafood | Tuesday 17 August 2010 2:13 pm

bakedsalmon

Two weeks ago – i had gone for routine check up and learned that i had put on weight.  I pride myself as one who is also pro-active and never ever say die – so i did what i know best and changed my eating habits a little.  Not too much but a little.  So it’s fish for me 3 times a week now and baked salmon.  It’s so easy – at 425 F at 12 mins and let it sit in the oven for another 15mins with a small bowl of beehoon or udon.  Plus no more timbits in the morning now and fruits for snacks only.  So two weeks later – i feel a lot healthier – and happier too.

1. Comment by Margo — August 18, 2010 @ 4:46 pm

The salmon looks really yummy. What is the topping may I ask?

2. Comment by Charmaine — August 19, 2010 @ 5:39 am

I read somewhere drinking 3 cups of green tea a day is good for weight loss. I am also on the same journey as you. If I want to snack, I usually have a handful of raw almonds and dried cranberries (not sure if it’s OK for your diabetes). I’ll be your partner on the other side of the world, we can support each other yah!

3. Comment by soofen — August 19, 2010 @ 12:22 pm

Yea agree the salmon looks yummy and I feel hungry now~!

4. Comment by shirleyloo — August 20, 2010 @ 1:08 am

wow…looks so tempting!!! despite i don liKe salmon’s taste…u made it looks so yummy ;-) yeah, agree with charmaine, drinking green tea is good…have u finished those that I sent over?

5. Comment by frances — August 21, 2010 @ 1:13 am

The salmon steak sure looks yummy… will have to try this recipe :)